Skip to content

Anal Sex Pose

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Anal Sex Pose

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I think the one thing that everyone will agree on is that it's the kind of thing you don't spring on someone.

islandsun
    Participant

YOU>Can say that !  Maybe some day !  w right one !

Anonymous

The last time I was touched there, I got so scared of how bad it would hurt, I swear I dried up in less than a second.  It really is very difficult to even think about.  I'll probably have to be drunk to try it again.

Adera
    Participant

I would rather say you would need a really slow and considerate lover for it… numbing your senses isn't the best idea in this case. A hot and horny guy isn't a good choice for it, if its a guy though you might want him to come once or twice before it. :

Anonymous

I suppose with the right person, alot of discussion, and ALOT of lube, I may be able to relax enough to do it.  But it would take a long time for me to relax, and I have never met a man who had enough patience for that kind of play.  Seriously, it would have to be someone VERY special and caring before I would be comfortable doing it sober.

Adera
    Participant

Hmm might be better to find a woman who would like to do it slowly, exploring and playing with toys.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well we all know my thoughts on the man versus woman issue. 

Adera however is very right on the drinking matter. Alcohol is VERY bad in volatile situations. Mentally it can make your reactions worse (even if you aren't an angry drunk normally you could get angry easier) and physically alcohol would numb your ability to feel pain, and numbing ones pain receptors was one thing Adera and I agreed was a bad idea.

If you are not sure it's the right time yet, then it isn't. It's not a requirement to a healthy sex life, and if it's a requirement for a partner then you need to question if you want them as a partner.

Bear
    Participant

If you are not sure it's the right time yet, then it isn't. It's not a requirement to a healthy sex life, and if it's a requirement for a partner then you need to question if you want them as a partner.

there is the winning comment

islandsun
    Participant

@ Christinak  Don`t try drunk

Lover
    Participant

It's ok to have a glass of wine or champagne but not to be drunken. For the first time you need a very special mood, good preparation and a trustful and careful partner. A little toy first is a good idea. And you always have the chance to stop it, even before you start. A nice partner will accept this.

Anal can be fun – but you also can have lots of fun without it.

TightFit74
    Participant

Key-ingredients:
    – the right mood,
    – the right partner,
    – the right preparation,
    – the right 'STOP” -word, agreed to before starting, unbreakable agreement..

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight  You hit that one right on the nail ! Stop  word  ,like light bondage

Anonymous

All very good advise.  I make it a point to try not to say “never” to anything.  So someday, who knows.  I'll keep all the suggestions in mind if I ever decide to try this again.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Christinak  Yes been good to talk  about it , has been for me ! Info was great !, got me thinking any way ! But  to give up Tall big hunks to peewee herman size !  lol I`m thinking some other magic tricks !

TightFit74
    Participant

In any situation..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.