Skip to content

AnniSilver. Anni’s Imaginations

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley AnniSilver. Anni’s Imaginations

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Nice Anni.  Really nice.

A Gurl can't have enough Corsets.   

AnniSilver
    Participant

Thank you zu and you're right lol

This is on what I worked on today
    798112bra1.png [/URL]

The map for the pumps isn't the good one, was a pain in the butt to paint on only the diffuse map given, would be nice if one of the A-team could check this.
    Sweet kisses Anni

AnniSilver
    Participant
    jasmine_t wrote:
    Ummm…. little latex request please?  : :-[

Still more latex? 

We can always talk about, I wait for a message from the A-team, I messaged Tom for the ability for members to put clothes in the shop.
    Sweet kisses Anni

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like it  looks very nice Ann I would like it more in a red or maybe black 
    the gold is to shine for me and  it hurts my eyes  But it is  beautiful..

AnniSilver
    Participant

Thank you Foxy and I don't mind lol, not everybody loves gold and those were only made to match the golden dress

I personally like the golden things, but I don't like the possibilities (1 atm) to save my maps….the maps become wayssss too weight  isn't a good thing when they are too weight 

I'll play a bit with simple and flat colors, I think the height maps are thought to do the rest.

Sweet kisses Anni

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Congratulation, Anni, you are doing an excellent work! Hope to see soon some of thjem in AChat!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Hey again crazy folks and fashion victims ^^, how are you going today?

And I reworked the golden Dress , made it shorter  :, added some thingies and worked on the height map…..I really do like how it comes out, but hell, it surely is WEIGHT!
    [/URL]

It looks better in the client of course, all of them
    Surely this night or maybe tomorrow I'll make some shoes for the golden dress!

I would love to see this in silver Beautiful dress beautiful details.

OO the top of dress trim  can be diamonds  and belt to that would be amazing 

Lover
    Participant

BIG BIG improvement Annie! Really great job, I see you know how to use your software

Nat33
    Participant

Yes Foxy in sylver, that was nice.
    In gold it's “Cleopatra dress” I like  not for usual day and the street but… I LIKE 
    For the lingerie maybe in glossy black with the dress in gold, I don't know !
    Anni don't forget that some lingerie don't work with Shemales 
    Because you know… we have a “bonus” between legs 

AnniSilver
    Participant

This is the easiest part of all, lol 

AnniSilver
    Participant

Oops sorry, I missed the part with the diamonds, I'll try to make some…..today I was really busy in real life (yes, shit happens lol).

Earlier today I made another dress, more simple, when it's finished I'll post….not easy to be simple, I always tend to complicate things 

AnniSilver
    Participant

So this is was I was beginning this morning and finished now, 2 dresses and matching panties, yes panties in plural, I'll show you why

Front and back of the dress and on the back you see the first panty very well :p:

So only when I finished I figured out that the panty I made was too “big” lol and that on this dress tou cannot waer a bra under it, I made one, but it hides the dress, so only panties. I made a second panty and this time you don't see it in the back

Then I would make a more funny one, without showing nipples :p and I popped it out this in the same style:

I didnt made the panties for the last one yet, but it will not take much time, now I wonder……stockings or not for the dresses? What is your opinion?
    Sweet kisses Anni

Anonymous

I like the funny one best myself 

Can't wait to see the panties

Lover
    Participant

I love the panties and also prefer the funny dress. Meep meep lol… I know I would play with Roxxy

Peeka
    Participant

yeah panties are great!!

For my tastes, I prefer the first dress. Black and see through is reaaally sexy to me!  No bras? well, just one less thing to tear up, no problem! 

The second dress is quite funny and sure will please a lot of people wanting to bring some humor and fun in this serious enough world.

I'm impressed by your whole work in general and can't wait to see some of your creations ingame. keep it up!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.