Skip to content

AnniSilver. Anni’s Imaginations

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley AnniSilver. Anni’s Imaginations

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    AnniSilver
    Participant

I really would like making things for men and shemales, but still don't have the ability to do…..baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  ???

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    For shemales it's not easy because the sex goes through some clothes!
    Because on AChat the shemales are always in action  :

Je ne sais pas mais ça va pas et c'est pas nouveau  et rien n'a été fait à ce sujet !

AnniSilver
    Participant

So have to shout it out really loud, lol

What's about equity? 

A-team please, you CAN'T let their cockies hanging out of clothes!  😮

It's not enough to say that there is equity, words are nice und usefull, but acts are more worth ^^

Females and males clothes glitch sometimes too, but it is not so bad and honestly….I don't keep the clothes a long time  :

For shemales I really don't know and I have not seen yet, but I really would love to see the meshes and make a try!

Faut peut être encore pousser un grand coup de gueule Nat, encore et encore et encore…..  , on parle d'équité,…..mon oeil 

Lover
    Participant

No open zipper until you didn't find the dress you would show me!! 

Sorry Annie, soon I hope to have time to look for it. My bad.

AnniSilver
    Participant

Soooo…..for the “Pussy Corset”  I'll go for this:

518468pussycorsetf.png The front like above, I only changed the back:

Then I did another one I saw, pretty casual at the front, I call it “Surprise”, because…well, look at the back  :

SURPRISE!! 

And since I'm not resentful LOVER  , I listened, as it was a wish by Amy too:

I only did 1 color, because I was pretty focused on the damn zipper, maybe I'll do others, or I'll change the kiss….don't know yet

Amy had another wish too (yes, women  ), I only did one atm, surely others will follow, same color, same design as above, find the changing yourself, lol:

Sweet kisses Anni

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I do like the red one with the zipper open  just not showing the nipples
    I dont like the ziipper at the top of the dress looks out place idk thats just me
    the lips  well to be  honest  makes it look to childish

the dress is beautiful

I love the silver on the arms would be sexy as a dress all in this silver like the arms .

I like the dress of the back on the  silver
    on the front it looks very nice at the bottom the top needs a little work  on it maybe a bit more sexy like in the back a few strap on top of the dress

The  Pussy Corset looks nice the 1st one  .
    I don't like the last one made the lace is to small and to many straps
    its nice but I would prefer the first.

the  fist one had a focal point it caught my eye

and  Sorry about the Monsters on the blue dress I thought it was a cow face ..I think I need glasses hahah

I do like your  dresses they are very sexy  I would  just do with out the icands  like the Monsters and lips .
    Sorry if I am a critic but when it comes to fashion I am very picky..
    I have to give you developers  a clap because you do such good work and its not as easy as it looks

The dresses are very sexy  Good Job 

AnniSilver
    Participant

Foxy, constuctive “critic” is always welcome, so don't worry to express yourself! I'm not tetchy ^^

And after all Fashion is very personal too, sometimes when I see the last designs from some very well known and famous designers I think “Omg, are you serious? :o”  , but it may please to other people , so no shitstorm lol

I have to take a look of what I already sent to A-team, I'm not sure atm lol, I do play with their really very high quality maps and I can't get enough ^^, though it's difficult sometimes to match a thing I have in mind  :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

In the meanwhile I'll show you guys with what I played the last days, this first one you may remember…..I'm pretty sure Foxy will 

Little hint….the basic texture is not from me! 

And I began to play with Fishnet, not as simple as some may think  ??? and NO  nippel this time, get over it guys :-*

And….I still have no access to men or shemale clothes  :'( :'( :'(

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Foxy, constuctive “critic” is always welcome
    It is not that I am a critic  Anni  ….I am just expressing my fashion taste of what I like or dont ..I am not one to say

I like some  or not  like some fashions just to candy coat  and make some happy

If I like it I like it if I dont I still say it  ..

I can see  a lot of the  fashions  that are coming out I am not to please  with  as  Money50  has expressed  some are  CHILD LIKE  I agree with her on some    I do also like some …I used to run to see release of outfits, now not so much as before ..

I do like yours  they are very sexy  they are not  100# to what I like but thats ok  Anni  every one has there own style

I do like this  dress its  very  sexy  for me a little to shine  ..I really  don't like to shine  the reason is it  hurt my eye

I am sorry  if it may hurt your feeling  I am  just being  honest  and will not  lie about it …

if its in the  forum  and on a topic  I feel as I am a member  can express what they  like  or not 

As I said the dress is dress map  is beautiful  the shin  is what I dont like l

AnniSilver
    Participant
    FoxyRoxxy wrote:
    I am sorry  if it may hurt your feeling  I am  just being  honest  and will not  lie about it …

if its in the  forum  and on a topic  I feel as I am a member  can express what they  like  or not

I really don't know why I should be hurt in my feelings or whatever, of course you have the damn right to being honest!  :-* :-* :-*

And of course as a member you can express your feelings, so do I , why you shouldn't have the same right to do so?

Sorry, I don't get why you justify your writings  , there is no reason.

I'll take a look to the shiny height map before I'll send it, it flashes my eyes too lol, I'll try to make them less shiny 

You remember the dress? 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

its not the Dress Anni 

its the color texture of the dress

My eyes are sensitive to shine 

the dress is beautiful

AnniSilver
    Participant

Yes, I understand that your eyes have issues with too much shine and I'm so sorry for this, I'll take attention in the future  for all who have the same problems with their eyes, this was a good thing to tell us Foxy!

But I asked for the dress because you already know it ^^….it's based on an older dress from lover, he sent me the photoshop layers, look:

Lover
    Participant

Now I know why I had the feeling I know it
    You reworked it in a fantastic way, just like Roxxy said, less shiny would be perfect.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

At first I did not recognize the dress map I was focused on the dress fabric texture the  shine.

I did see it was Lovers dress map just before  I saw the cross stitch on side  that I know it was his map
    , I do's not  surprise me that Lover
    loves to help any member when he can..

as he said the way you reworked it on the  silver  dress looks  great  with out shine that is

Lovers  old dress map  looks  great to 

AnniSilver
    Participant

Is it still too shiny, Foxy?

If so, I have to make the basic texture darker, no problem 

For another thing I need your help of you ALL before I continue to improve…..too much colors  , please choose your favorite ones

The bra I draw on the map, because it isn't possible to wear a bra AND the dress, but you can add another panty you still have in your inventory without any problems. However, should I add a matching panty on the map or not?

Thank you!  :-*

Sweet kisses Anni

Lover
    Participant

I vote for 6, then 2. And I don't need any matching panties lol

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.