Skip to content

AnniSilver. Anni’s Imaginations

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley AnniSilver. Anni’s Imaginations

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Is it still too shiny, Foxy?

473477loverfoxy1.png

For me yes  But I am sure others will like

I like  fishnet 3    with out the  bra

AnniSilver
    Participant

It isn't possible to make it less shiny than that Foxy, or it will be full black and even with full black the height map is coming trough ^^

The good news is that depending of the angle you put the camera in will be less shiny!  You only have to put il a very little bit down and you wouldn't be hurt with the shine , it's really only the question of a very little amount of…..however you say for millimeters  , very very little

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Np  it  very simple  for me  that will be something I will not wear 

I am sure it can be very useful as a disco light    ( <– thats a joke  btw )

what you can do is  make it  black  and add a little light on the Fabrice  it will  give it light

this looks nice  you can try other colors …

AnniSilver
    Participant

The hands I made from the gloves mesh:

All is inspired by this picture:

Bra or no bra? Only ask the girls 

Peeka
    Participant

… so much creativity!! wow.

For the fishnet dresses I'd vote for 6 and 9. Like lover… matching panties not really needed. But why not if you want to design them.

As for the shiny effect of the black dress… I understand your prob very good. I just can't solve it as I'd wish either. But I guess that when they implement it in game, they can change it a bit and it anyways never will look like you really wanted. That dress looks awesome. I see Lover also had a nice imagination.

And this last one is very hot!!! i love it. Maybe you could try complete the set with matching stockings? ( wether combine fishnet with laces of sleeves wether just the laces from sleeves… sthg like this) Then add bras and panties too. it would make a nice full set for sure.

Good job!!!

AnniSilver
    Participant

Ty Peeka 

Oh yes, a full set why not!

I didn't really got this part, sorry…sometimes english seems so easy, but isn't 

Peeka wrote:
    wether combine fishnet with laces of sleeves wether just the laces from sleeves… sthg like this

I think I understand, but am not sure… HELP! 

Peeka
    Participant

Tu pourrais soit faire les bas comme les manches, ou une combinaison du “filet” avec ces bandes des manches, etc…

AnniSilver
    Participant

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, fallait juste le dire tout de suite, lol!  Ahlala, quelle conne que je suis  ^^

Okay I got it! 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Lovey   

almost look like a outift I have

Well  done Anni

AnniSilver
    Participant

Ty Roxy  :-*, love the skirt though…looks like some I have too, in black and white! Even the belly piercing looks like mine lol (on another site too, not in real )

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I have online and real to  psss I like to dress up  now and then  😮

I  like  the emo punk rock look to  :

you really make some nice  outfits Anni  please make more 

AnniSilver
    Participant

So some good news for me after I came home from hospital (damn flu  ???), A-team finally bought some of my draws, yay 

I have no idea when we'll have the first  in the shop, this would be the surprise lol 

Misdevious, there would be some fishnet , the last one!

Actually I restart to create, health is better but still not really in bestform, I try out a netsuit for men, lol  😮

Nice to be here again  :

Oh, oh, oh congrats to wish for the release of the suit, I bought it!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Welcome  Back Anni  Nice to have you back and you feeling better

good you are  back to creating    you are missed  …

AnniSilver
    Participant

You're so sweet Foxy thank you so much!

I'm glad too, it was so annoying without internet, time they get wifi in ALL hospitals! 

Well I'm back home since some days, I saw some changes in the client, it's like I was away for months lol  😮

AusWoody
    Participant

welcome back Anni, glad you're feeling  better

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.