Skip to content

Another Question for the Female mind.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Another Question for the Female mind.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Kingdustin
    Participant

Okay Girls that enough with the picture please. I don't want this getting off topic.

Thank you

ps.Stone the last picture is awesome. I'm totally take that picture and putting it into my Badass folder. lol

Kingdustin
    Participant

Mollie you did not have to remove your post, it was fine. I'm just letting everyone know before it gets off topic.

Adera
    Participant

*Pout* we don't say anything when you post images of girls.

I don't care who wins in a fight, Alex smile and humour wins me over any day… oh and he's tall.

Adera
    Participant

Oh, you're very right in you assessment Brandy, research has to be done.

I also want to see what Mollie posted.

Kingdustin
    Participant

*Pout* we don't say anything when you post images of girls.

I don't recall posting picture of girls here.

Ok I have other question.

What is your thoughts / opinion on body hair on men?

please elaborate on your answer.

Well, personally ,  I don't  think  it is getting off topic, it is answering the question asked,  it seems the ladies are having a healthy debate on hairy chests and finding evidence to back up their findings and beliefs. I applaud their research and findings.  In fact I definitely think they should post more so other forum readers can assess and come to their own conclusion..  It is quite necessary research of course .. and hardly has anything to do with me leching 

Okay Brandy you got me there, lol  I just did not want this to turn into a discussion all about witch guy is better looking. All so I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings not my intention. Mollie please repost your picture so everyone my see it.

In the spirit of research how about this guy?

105482816243672302_0JH5Z1Co_c.jpg

I may post a new Question soon so if still have “research” to post up best to do it soon. Happy hunting

Momma_andrea
    Participant

A little too furry, just a little.

Adera
    Participant

If we truly want to research this then something completely different might be good as a reference… like Justin Bieber for instance.

He's 18 btw.

Personally I find him too young but I took him as an example for the boyish look.

Kingdustin
    Participant

No Justin Bieber.

If you have any mercy please don't speak of him again. please!!!
    LOL
    hes 18 already, his look needs to man up. far to boyish for his age.
    by that age i all ready had a full beard.

I honestly don't understand that boyish man look or feminine man look. I can understand in some cases but if you are guy through and through & have that look or personality dose not make sense to me. some time I get the feeling that there are less men and more boys in world. Where the tough guy who stand up for his friends and loved ones? wheres the guy that fights for his beliefs. I'm not talking about the rough and tough guy who beats everyone up just for looking at him wrong. you Know the kind of man you can trust and count on to have your back. not the hid in a corner type of guys. I can say with out a doubt that women have more balls then men do at lest here were i live. I see a lot less courage in men,
    and more in women.

This will bring me to my new question for you ladies but will hold it off for now so you can chat more about my last question a bit more.
    As a hairy man my self I'm grateful for your thoughts and opinions and I don't plan on changing that about my self.

looking forward on what you all have to say
    Happy Hunting

Mollie
    Participant

On an episode of “Tough Love Couples,” everyone had to dress up like their partner’s fantasy and a bunch of the ladies asked their men to get their chests waxed.  Why, oh why?!  It’s a serious crime against nature to strip a man of chest hair!  Waxing it off isn’t just painful physically; it places hairlessness on a pedestal that creates an image of men just as ridiculous as those pin-thin models we ladies gripe about.

I tell you, deforestation of men has become a growing problem.  With all these uber-manscaped models and Hollywood types badgering studkind to get waxed, a man with chest hair is practically an endangered species.  “The Art Of Manliness” gurus agree that we have to protect it.

Maybe I’ve dated too many bears real men, maybe I’ve watched too many episodes of “Magnum P.I.” or maybe ladies like me are biologically hardwired to smile when we see a wisp of manliness creeping out the top of a shirt, but to me, nothing is sexier than a good ol’ handful of chest hair.  And I’m not alone; according to AskMen.com, 76 percent of women love it!

So, I was shocked to not only see, but also hear an earful of hair issues from a perfectly sprawled man while I watched the “Tough Love” guys get waxed.  It made me realize tough guys are as insecure about their chests as we women can be!  Apparently, many men who can sprout a substantial “body ‘stache” have felt like it’s something they have to get rid of or hide.

Baby, like sex, cheese, and the other joys in life, when it comes to chest hair, the more the better.  I mean, have you seen the shirtless Selleck Waterfall Sandwich?  Mm, mm, and mmmmm, that’s what I’m talking about!

There is a reason they call it a happy trail.

Heck, there’s a reason men’s shirts come with buttons— it’s so you can pop it like it’s hot!  I swear, man cleave can be just as distracting as a pair of lady double D’s.  I could get lost in the swirls for hours … and I have.  Although, really, just like boobs, any amount of chest hair is enough to play with.  Still, I’ve seen countless models and pretty boys preened, plucked, robbed, er, waxed like no hair equals guy perfection.

Beyond preference and practicality, there is a real reason. It’s plain wrong for the media to project on manly men that an ideal man is hairless when almost no man has fur-free pecks.  It’s as laughable as the idyllic “Barbie” representing real women, or in this case, “Ken,” as the standard for men.  Men, I encourage you to apply the same feminist body-empowerment to yourselves!  We love to love you just the way you are.  Don’t let this unrealistic image make you feel insecure about taking your shirt off. Can’t we all agree that a man without a shirt is always a beautiful thing?

Look, it’s one thing if you’re born hairless and you rock it.  No disrespect, bang a gong, get it on!  I just hope all you studs out there don’t manscape yourself away until you’ve got nothing left.  Just like with good sex, gentlemen, you’ve got to do what comes naturally.

Kingdustin
    Participant

Mollie you beautiful women.

THANK YOU

that was a vary nice read, well written too. I could not have said that any better.

why did i get suck with the 24%. every girl iv have meet told me to shave. they acted like it was some kind of disease.
    I know I'm a hairy guy but some said they would not come near me even with a 10 feet pole. acting as if they puking at the sit of me. I know I'm not best looking guy but that was just plan hurtful.

thank you again Mollie 

bluedenim
    Participant

Joe does it for me!

Brandybee
    Participant

Well said Mollie  ,  HEAR HEAR

BTW,  You have just strengthened  my fettish  in Stetsons ….    Hello Cowboy mmmmm       

This is fast becoming my favourite topic … :

Justin Bieber .. mmm …  hopefully he will grow up and man up  soon..  lots of crusts  to get those follicles stimulated,    Then i'll assess again in about 20 years   

Marilyn
    Participant

Joe does it for me!

😮

Look at that… sea! The color of the water is nice, bet thats warm! Perhaps carabbean! Ive been there once. :
    Thank you, blue!

andreacan
    Participant

guys that look too pretty usually know it.. and are like exotic cars… they expect and need too much upkeep! 

Adera
    Participant

Well said Molly.

There are however some very nice cars that aren't as expensive.

Btw something I like is when men dress stylish, I like it when others think that my boyfriend is well dressed.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.