Skip to content

Any new upgrade elements ” in the mix” – EG Move character?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Any new upgrade elements ” in the mix” – EG Move character?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wellendowd
    Participant

I’d like to ask the A-Team ( hope not to step on toes, but,, curiosity has captured the cat here ) – in this day and age of mmo’s – I admit, I’m brand new here, but, for personal reasons, with my gf, we were piqued to join, however, we both had/have same quesions since – will this game have any kinds of new upgrades anytime soon?

We come from other mmo games, where, being able to freely move ur char, is quite common place.
    I suppose thats what is my biggest question.
    I certainly have more to ad, but, will try not to ask and overwhelm all at once.
    Again – we r both pretty happy with the game, we are just curious if this one particular idea, has been contemplated yet?

Lover
    Participant

You dont step on any toes. This forum is made for collecting ideas and suggestions to increase fun and improve game. We have sveral threads for collecting ideas for poses, rooms, accessories…
    Check this board:
    Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls

We also have a rather new thread to get brand new ideas to expand fun and experience.
    Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > New experiences for AChat
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.msg81647.html

We want exactly ideas youre talking about. Not just new ideas to add to the existing game but also a new design, new ways to use it and more freedom in using poses, rooms, clothes…

Kucka1982
    Participant

Hello! Please make the game more realistic. For example, the sperm should look sticky, thick and look in the mouth and on the body realistically. More key for MFM, for example, more than caresses of men.

Tiscopo
    Participant

Hello, some anticipation on the changes and innovations that will be introduced with the update tomorrow on May 26 ?? Thanks in advance.

Nat33
    Participant

Hello Tiscopo,

For me it is a big mystery.
    I don't know, maybe the chat system, the graphics, another game engine or improved, more space to write our profile, improve the system for clothing designers… I don't know  :

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I hope they worked on the profile page , It would be really great if we can customizing

our individuality and giving it our own uniqueness…fingers crossed 

I  don't like the  backgrounds  or more I am tired of looking at the same thing for hmm 2 years now

and I hope the let us have control of our  profile pages  to do as we like …

and

A new creation program for  designers &  members  to experiment there creativity

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.