Skip to content

Aplogees

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

The thing is.. not everyone uses the forum. Some of them frequent this place and use the pm system, which I do use very often, so there is no other way of rewaching other than through in game messages.

If that was different, I would complain at all, my inbox would be clean as well..

I am still experiencing problems with the in game system. Each time I log on, the amount of messages differs, and even when having 5 slots open for new messages, it says my inbox is full…

Lover
    Participant

Though I do the same as Adera meanwhile, trying to keep my inbox clean, I understand Tight's wishes. The best would be, if they had something like pm which you also receive when you're not in AChat. To avoid spam they can create a checkbox… like “NAME” is allowed to send you pm – yes/no.

Only prem members are able to post in forum and this after registration. You don't have to use same name as in game, this is the reason my name here in forum is different to game. Sometimes it's nice to have different names, like my little flirts here with Pse, Sexi and some more
    Back to topic:)

I'm sure they changed something in this system, 2 or 3 weeks ago I received messages I had got one year ago and which I deleted after reading. Perhaps there is an issue in this system?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

message delay!? a new feature! loool! 

sexilicious
    Participant

wait lover flirts on here :

TightFit74
    Participant

I'm locking the topic. I had my say and I don't want this topic to fill with rubbish…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.