Skip to content

april14. Do you want to be a part of my story?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Personal Ads april14. Do you want to be a part of my story?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    april14
    Participant

Hello active members of Achat and forum….I am Grand Mistress Black Dalia of “The Futanarian Hell Hole

I think only few  know about me…Here is an invite for those who are interested.

I want to join all the families and members in our Achat wonderland through my stories.

If you have any idea to take a role in it please reply to this post and also you can have your own back stories for your character.

If you have not read my chronicles…. here is the link…

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3742.0.html

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello April and welcome back!

Your idea is intriguing, but between my Dragons Chronicles and the Eves Journey, I'm too busy in writing to add a third one!

Aaaanyway, wish you to find lot of people who want to join you in your wonderland!

april14
    Participant

Thank you Hentaiboy69…I cannot continue my story only with my ideas, I need fresh inputs from all forum readers….Hope i can get more replies and give you all a good story 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I suggest you to read the fantasy tale or my Chronicles….maybe you can get some idea from them!

Lover
    Participant

I'm sorry I can't join your stories, too busy.. sorry. But if I get any ideas for you, I will tell.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Thank you  for the  invitation but not interested

I am one likes to only read short story's online

but I am a book lover.

april14
    Participant

Thankx Lover and Foxy

Bringing a idea/story is not mandatory… if you like to be a character please reply….

if interested I ll send you a PM about your character before publishing….

I have 9 Realms in my story only 2 discovered for now…and 7 more to come….also you can act as a Hero/ Villain….

Specify your interests 

FuQ8
    Participant

It was an honor to be the loyal pet of my dear Mistress 

april14
    Participant

Here is an invite for the Moderators and Hero Members of AChat Forum to act as the “GODS” in my story.
    I will list out the names and characteristics of the 12 Gods and please reply if you think you match the characteristics of any one.
    Hetaiboy69, Lover and Foxy you can suggest names…it would be helpful for me to build my story at https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3742.0.html

List of Gods:

1.  Zeus -King of the gods and ruler of Mount Olympus; god of the sky, lightning, thunder, law, order, justice.

2.  Hera -Queen of the gods and the goddess of marriage and family.

3.  Poseidon -God of the seas, earthquakes, and tidal wave.

4.  Demeter -Goddess of fertility, agriculture, nature, and the seasons.

5.  Athena -Goddess of wisdom, reason, intelligent activity, literature, handicrafts and science, defense and strategic warfare.

6.  Apollo -God of light, prophecy, inspiration, poetry , music and arts, medicine and healing.

7. Artemis -Goddess of the hunt, virginity, archery, the moon, and all animals.

8.  Ares -God of war, violence, and bloodshed.

9.  Hephaestus -Master blacksmith and craftsman of the gods; god of fire and the forge.

10. Hermes -Messenger of the gods; god of commerce, thieves, eloquence and streets.

11. Hestia -Goddess of the hearth and of the right ordering of domesticity and the family

12. Dionysus -God of wine, celebrations, and ecstasy. Patron god of the art of theatre.

Do not search for “Aphrodite” – its me…..  If there are more than 12 NAMES we shall conduct polls…

Already the Kings and Queens of 9 Realms has been finalized

” WAITING FOR THE GODS TO REPLY “

icebox
    Participant

Hello my answer is  : no i dont wanna be a part of the Story ,as i dont wanna see my nickname,name or avater in it…..  Thx greetings  icebox

xShezawolfx
    Participant

You are using peoples names and pictures without their permission as Ice box said he wanted no part of being in your story,I best not see My name anywhere in Your post I have no intrest PERIOD

april14
    Participant

I have deleted the pictures from here and in my page ….i am sorry that i posted without your consent

Amethyst
    Participant

I love the sound of the God Apollo

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.