Skip to content

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME USA FOOTBALL 2015

- Not logged in to forum -

The forums › Events › ARE YOU READY FOR SOME USA FOOTBALL 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #151009
    Nat33
    Participant

      Thank you Maron,

      I will see if I lose something they will tell me what to do  :P
      It's complicated for me, I just look at your links and I really understand nothing!
      I wait and accept everything, I will understand later  ;D

      #151010
      jayc
      Participant

        PLAYERS & Chosen TEAMS so far…

        *  =   Team supported by more than 1 player.

        01   Skydance         Green Bay Packers
        02   Foxyroxxy        San Diego Chargers *
        03   Lover               Tampa Bay Buccaneers
        04   Stone              New England Patriots
        05   Jayc                Chicago Bears  *
        06   Martinus          Seattle Sea Hawks
        07   Auswoody        Minnesota Vikings
        08   Sam_Hawke     Philadelphia Eagles
        09   Fixxgiggle        Arizona Cardinals
        10    Brandybee      Baltimore Ravens
        11   Maron21177    New York Jets
        12   Blayne           Jacksonville Jaguars  *
        13   Sylque           San Francisco 49ers
        14   Tangoracer     Washington Redskins
        15   Jingerbird        Dallas Cowboys
        16   Jaynie            New Orleans  Saints
        17   apussycat       Jacksonville Jaguars  *
        18   Babydoll        Pittsburgh Steelers
        19   TonyG            Indianapolis Colts
        20   Zerog             New York Giants
        21   bigdaddyg       Chicago  Bears  *
        22   Icebox             Miami Dolphins
        23   Bigbeef            Carolina Panthers.*
        24  Mad_Sex          Oakland Raiders
        25  ebony_gurl       San Diego Chargers *
        26  Peeka             Denver Broncos
        27 Nat33              Carolina Panthers *

        #151011
        jayc
        Participant

          Thank you Maron,

          I will see if I lose something they will tell me what to do  :P
          It's complicated for me, I just look at your links and I really understand nothing!
          I wait and accept everything, I will understand later  ;D

          Welcome to the game Nat  :)

          This is how it works

          This week your team…. the Carolina Panthers Plays The Philadelphia Eagles  Adopted by Sam-hawke

          If you are feeling confident, Make  a wager with Sam_Hawke, Meaning if he loses  you can decide how he will dress  and/or what his Banner will say for the number of day you decide. (have a look at past wagers in this topic to get an idea)

          Sam may agree or make a counter wager …………that's the fun part negotiations  :)

          If both sides come to an agreement………………..we have a wager

          I hope this explains the game a little better  and have fun  :D

          #151012
          Nat33
          Participant

            Yes playing a liitle and I understand after, thank you Jayc  ;)

            Wager for Sam-hawke:

            If my Team win you must write on your profil since 3 days: “I room only with Shemales. No Girls, thx”
            You have the choice of your clothes  8)

            #151013
            maron211177
            Participant

              tumblr_n7ruwrJnWA1smcbm7o1_500.gif

              #151014
              maron211177
              Participant

                Monday Oct. 25 2015

                patriots-vs-jets.jpg

                New York Jets –  Maron21177    at     New England Patriots  – Stone

                Do you dare to wager with My England ;    Jets aka Maron?

                If you are brave enough to take on My England and lose, the forfeit will be …
                For 3 days, including your rooms & poker  –

                Gollam look, palest skin
                Red Cowboy hat
                Gimp mask
                The green free user top
                The red shorts
                The green stockings
                The yellow shoes.

                Banner –  Jet washed and wimpy. Cold invite me to perk me up!

                And a post in the AB&G in a Halloween costume & trying one of Old Joe's cocktails in the Halloween Dentist's chair.   :P

                After several meetings with my attorney, reading the small print very carefully,
                we would like to suggest some small changes.
                Article 1 paragraph 1 …. blablabla
                NO Mask ( stop grumbling Sammy ) … you know about my allergy  :P
                AND the 9 pity points … just in case
                in return you ll get your story tho by all means, little evil apprentice of Queen B  ::)

                but ….
                if the unthinkable   predictable will happen and my Jets win,
                you ll feel the Wrath of Maron and dress like this for 3 days, including your rooms & poker

                r1G7MZI.gif  Let-s-go-Jets-D-lifesgoodx3-20542928-250-250.gif

                your tagline/banner will read ” My Patriots got pounded good. Cold invite for seconds“

                just sign on the dotted line deary  ;)

                #151015
                Lover
                Participant

                  @ Nat
                  You should not let him choose the clothes. Dress him uhm… special :D

                  #151016
                  mad_sex
                  Participant
                    RAIDERS vs CHARGERS
                    2013-raiders-chargers-story.jpg

                    Game time again? FoxyRoxxy and Ebony_gurl .. up for a wager?

                    I request my 4 pity points please and I have a great look for you both for 3 days if my raiders win….
                    Ebony_gurl

                    Gqwtn99.gif

                    FoxyRoxxy
                    eu7eqij.gif

                    Tagline : Chargers only good for one thing.. Regargable Batteries

                    How about it hehe

                    4f83f2068fba81f745a8eb7f16ee820d.jpg
                    #151018
                    Bigbeef
                    Participant

                      Nate 33, I'll go along with tag line for the other wager, but your clothes will be should you lose:

                      Gimp Mask
                      Wet T-Shirt
                      Football pants
                      Yellow Extravagant Leather Shoes

                      And no, no pity points allowed.

                      #151019
                      Nat33
                      Participant

                        Nate 33, I'll go along with tag line for the other wager, but your clothes will be should you lose:

                        Gimp Mask
                        Wet T-Shirt
                        Football pants
                        Yellow Extravagant Leather Shoes

                        And no, no pity points allowed.

                        Hi Bigbeef,

                        No problems for me but I don't know if the wet T-shirt exist for girls ? I must look in the shop.
                        What is the football pants ?
                        Gimp mask I have one and I have yellow shoes too

                        I will try to find something ridiculous if I loose but… ONLY if I loose  8)
                        I understand nothing to this game really lol
                        I ask to Sam and it's you who answer me  ::) no problems but not easy to understand for me  :D

                        #151020
                        Brandybee
                        Participant

                          Hey Nat33, Welcome to the fun and good on ya for getting stuck right in.

                          I don't understand the Fussyball either but I know how the point spread works LOL  and  how to bet …  the rest just flows natural  lol

                          ok.  Back to serious business …   I have a game with Fixxgiggle's team … Its a Battle of the Birds  😮 😮

                          MONDAY Oct. 26 2015

                          Baltimore Ravens  –  Brandybee     at     Arizona Cardinals     –   Fixxgiggle

                          4266083.jpg

                          And you are a writer –   lets make this interesting shall we ….  Obviously as the underdog, I want 9 points head start  :P

                          If you lose and you will,  I want an interacting post with Maron should she lose too ie, acknowledge and mention her before / after turn in the chair and her costume  :) .  I'd like you to choose a halloween costume,  do a song on stage accompanied by the House band (Cocks N Roses) at the AB&G and try one of Old Joe's  cocktails in the Dentists Chair.  The choice of halloween costume, song & cocktail is yours. Enjoy and be inspired :)

                          Now for your profile  :D

                          This look for 3 days   ( Borrowed from Blayne… Thanks … It is a great look… Thank you. )

                          syVICer.gif

                          Banner –  I'm Brandybee's BirdyBitch. She is quite amazing :)

                          You up to living up to your name FixxGiggle or you just  a  Trixxychickle   :P :P  ? ? ?

                          #151021
                          maron211177
                          Participant

                            😮 😮 😮 HEYYYYYYY  😮 😮  😮
                            you cant just drag me into your bet

                            ax6j8Y.gif

                            *facepalm

                            #151022
                            Brandybee
                            Participant

                              LOL…  hehe,  You are not :)    He has to fit in with you so it flows :)   

                              It helps you … you back each other up … that is if you lose of course lol

                              #151023
                              maron211177
                              Participant

                                Monday Oct. 25 2015

                                patriots-vs-jets.jpg

                                New York Jets –  Maron21177    at     New England Patriots  – Stone

                                Do you dare to wager with My England ;    Jets aka Maron?

                                If you are brave enough to take on My England and lose, the forfeit will be …
                                For 3 days, including your rooms & poker  –

                                Gollam look, palest skin
                                Red Cowboy hat
                                Gimp mask
                                The green free user top
                                The red shorts
                                The green stockings
                                The yellow shoes.

                                Banner –  Jet washed and wimpy. Cold invite me to perk me up!

                                And a post in the AB&G in a Halloween costume & trying one of Old Joe's cocktails in the Halloween Dentist's chair.   :P

                                After several meetings with my attorney, reading the small print very carefully,
                                we would like to suggest some small changes.
                                Article 1 paragraph 1 …. blablabla
                                NO Mask ( stop grumbling Sammy ) … you know about my allergy  :P
                                AND the 9 pity points … just in case
                                in return you ll get your story tho by all means, little evil apprentice of Queen B  ::)

                                but ….
                                if the unthinkable   predictable will happen and my Jets win,
                                you ll feel the Wrath of Maron and dress like this for 3 days, including your rooms & poker

                                r1G7MZI.gif  Let-s-go-Jets-D-lifesgoodx3-20542928-250-250.gif

                                your tagline/banner will read ” My Patriots got pounded good. Cold invite for seconds“

                                just sign on the dotted line deary  ;)

                                Chews the pen thoughtfully before signing and then Grins  ;D ;D ;D At Maron.    Queen BB's apprentice indeed LOL. She is my boss at the AB&G & Jayc is one of the managers. You see then I am between a rock and a hard place now the Halloween Party has started whereby both are hosting with Old Joe & the Cocks N Roses. We must blackmail  encourage guests to post :)

                                Its a pity about the Gimp mask, That is worth the full 9 pity points.  To exchange it for the Halloween pumpkin head will cost you two points & the offer therefore will only extend to 7 Pity points with the pumpkin  :)   I learnt my lesson allowing too many points with your spouse I believe :)

                                As you know, my avatar and her reputation is very dear too me. That dress, I would never normally wear fully in public… As you would be willing to partake in the party posts of the AB&G and test the dentist chair however, then I am willing to wear in full the costume you have so delightfully put together and agree to the banner you requested to be displayed.

                                So we have a deal I hope

                                Your decision is Gimp mask with the full 9 points  or    choose the pumpkin head but with only 7 pity points  ;D

                                I look forward to your decision and to the exciting game ahead.  :P

                                I m pretty sure I didnt offer to switch the Mask for the Pumpkin Head
                                but lucky you, I already got used to it  :P
                                so ….. the pumpkin head / 9 pity points and you got yourself a DEAL

                                95191-felicia-day-YOU-LOSE-gif-tumbl-Oa5S.gif  jetsnfl.gif
                                GOOOOOOOOOO JETS

                                #151024
                                Tonyg
                                Participant
                                  A last minute wager for me and Jaynie

                                  SaintsVsColts_100.jpg
                                  Colts vs Saints

                                  plain and simple jaynie…
                                  if i win u ll wear the
                                  A64Cixr.jpg
                                  Red Sexy costume with the Hat

                                  and if u will (;D ;D ;D) i ll wear the
                                  68m8Kat.jpg
                                  sexy waiter outfit

                                  For 3 days

                                  My tagline will be “my Colts were stabled by Jaynies Saints”

                                  and yours “No Saints, just Losers, goooo Colts”

                                  We already got a deal…so game is on :D

                                Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 451 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                The forum is now in read-only mode.

                                You can browse and read existing discussions and old posts.
                                Creating new topics and posting replies has been disabled.

                                The forums › Events › ARE YOU READY FOR SOME USA FOOTBALL 2015