Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 83. Assparade

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 83. Assparade

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Tell us what you think… likes.. dislikes of this new pose.

that-beautiful-ass-2083.jpg

Can someone share the options….?

RG test run… actual vaginal action as default.

Male:
    Grab ass
    Higher motion
    grab waist
    Bend legs…
    lick back
    jerk off
    rub clit
    finger ass
    breast massage
    fondle thigh
    lick ass
    slap ass
    a couple of faces…

a slight variation to the existing reverse cowgirl…
    my judgment is reserved for now till I have time to explore the female option with someone…

Covems
    Participant

Gave it a run through with someone (please don’t tell Eva). The title is Ass Parade, but from my side the only asshole play is fingering and licking. There is one anal entry on her side. I guess the parade part is watching as she rides.

Not bad. Worth the price for a new pose. It’s like Riding the Chair in reverse. Only thing missing was a kiss. We could have lost one of the “do it yourself” actions and gained a kiss. Just have to switch to another pose for smooching. I would have given it a higher score if it included a kiss.

It’s different, because the sofa doesn’t turn into the bed, so after a hot lap dance …. heheh ;D

Here’s my “Tattler” style review (my apologies to Norwich):
    From my side:
    Grab ass: hands on cheeks
    Higher: yep… she goes higher
    Grab waist: with both hands
    Legs bent: I bend mine
    Lick back: slurp
    Jerk off: okay
    Rub clit: a reach around
    Finger asshole: there it is the only asshole play
    Massage breast: she made me wash my hands first
    Fondle thighs: both sides
    Lick ass: other asshole play
    Slap ass: for more giddy up

Her side:
    Slow motion: yep… slow
    Hands on head: felt like saying “freeze”
    Hand in hand: one hand of mine one of hers
    Hip circle: mesmerizing
    Finger asshole: her turn to do it
    Suck finger: whew… different finger
    Anal action: more asshole play
    Handjob: careful
    Grab shoulder: she grabs mine and leans back
    Massage breast: a do it yourself for her
    Rub clit: another do it yourself
    Slap ass: again, she does it to herself

Man, I wish they’d give us a fixed camera for First Person view. I almost got motion sickness.

Anonymous

Sorry, a bit off topic but…

Covems said…

Man, I wish they'd give us a fixed camera for First Person view.  I almost got motion sickness.

I do. I just about have time to see partner's eye color and comment on it before retching (eww!). Strange because I don't have the same problem in similar rl situations, boats, amusement park rides, etc.

sexilicious
    Participant

lol covems you sure do know how to make me laugh with some of the things you say or post on here. and poor eva covems is rooming with other people

prias
    Participant

Seems that there is a misunderstanding, ass parade means that the guy will have a nice view on the butt of his partner not necessarily that he can play with 😉

It’s true that some more anal option in it could have been fun.

I found it a bit expensive for something really close to poses we already have, I don’t think it was urgent to make it especially when you see that nothing has been realeased for lesbian, gay and shemales for weeks and even months….

Anonymous

A good addition, had the chance to experience it and find it has some similarities with butt view pose. This gives more access to the female body which I like to have.
    One suggestion that may apply to other poses is to increase options of coordianted actions so one can use hand(s), mouth and organ simultaneously for enhanced feeling of the partner's body and heat.

DoubleF
    Participant

I really like this new pose.
    The options in the pose are similar to other poses, but what I especially like are the movements of the avatars.

The hip movement is very different (if you look to similar poses) and that makes this pose really hot for me.

Masaru88
    Participant

this pose reminds me a those hip hop/rap girls shaking their asses in the music videos. I love it 🙂

Lover
    Participant

It's agreat pose. Indeed, it's similar to existing poses but the actions are wonderful and it's ok to create an own pose then adding the actions to another one. If we had a kissing-action I would give 5+ stars.

Again the girl has to decide if she wants anal or not. In most of the last poses the girl has this possibility – a fact, that is a success of this forum if you ask me.

Adera
    Participant

Seems like this pose could’ve made for quite a good MS pose, well honestly I think that of most MF poses. 😛

Lover
    Participant

True Adera, like most of the poses this can be a good MS pose too. Hope you get it soon

Bear
    Participant

It would seem a likely  from the name… though vaginal,… but I would think a bit of programming tweak could make it fine addition to MS play

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i don't know how this pose is, but to me it looks like a vaariation of the “sitting doggy” released some time ago! but probably i'm wrong….

Adera
    Participant

I don't think it will be released for MS, it would have been released along with the MF pose then. Still I thought it would be good to remind them that some of us like these kinds of poses so that they take that into consideration for future poses.

There might however be a FF and FS pose of this one, though I think I'll pass on that personally.

Rukya
    Participant

I’m affraid that adera is right about a future quick MS release of this pose . Generally MF and MS pose are released in the same update ( even when we are in an MF exclusive session )

you forgot SF in your propositions adera

😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.