Skip to content

Pose Idea. Non Sex – At a table -pose. Casual games. Landscape and Outside Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. Non Sex – At a table -pose. Casual games. Landscape and Outside Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Eugen
    Participant

Hello, whoever listens to. 🙂

I had a couple of ideas I believe could improve the gaming experience.

1) I would like to propose an unsexual pose, like partners sitting at a table (may be drinking tea, etc). It’s needed because adult activiites aren’t limited to sex. It would be nice to be able to chat with a partner while drinking some tea prior to sex, after it, or in between.

May be that pose should involve not only tea, but a few convenient passtime activities, like simple casual games — say checkers, tic-tac-toe, drawing on a sheet of paper, etc. Don’t laugh at that proposal — a lot of Achat members are smart enough for a nice game of chess, not to mention simpler games. A convenient passtime activity would be great for guys who would like to spend some time with a girl after they have finished, so they aren’t excited of the idea of sex for another 10 minutes.

If you will implement casual games, most likely you will create an internal API for it. Would you be so kind in that case as to share the API for whoever will like to contribute a game of their own?

2) This is a rather obvious idea. All of your rooms are indoor. But with the same engine, you could create some outdoor “rooms” — namely, some landscapes. Even if your avatar isn’t able to move around such a room, it would be rather fun to be able to meet with your partner outdoors — like, at a waterfall, at a river, at a lake, in the middle of a sea, in the forest.

In future, when you add sounds to the game, each of those outdoor “rooms” could be supplied with some wildlife sounds.

My proposal requires no or very little changes to the engine of Achat, because all “outdoor” rooms would be the same cubes with nice pictures painted at the sides.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi Eugene, welcome to the forum..

I kinda like the idea for a table-pose as you call it. It could be set at different locations in the room or the outside environment. On a sofa with a coffeetable, or a swinging bench on a porch outside, or a table on a terrace of a little cafe.. An expansion of the 'introductory poses” that we have now (talk ins treet clothing, talk in sex clothing, show me what you feel) would be nice (also for rp purposes)
    The idea of games… people here do meet for sex mainly and I would ecpect the games to have at least a hint of sex. If chess would be one of them, I'd see the pawns as sexy dressed fanning girls, the towers as faluuses and the queen ofcourse sculpted after the sexiest girl on AChat, Robot Girl ( just kidding)
    The different rooms and or landscapes/environments have been extensively discussed and I'd like to refer you to earlier topics and posts:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1124.0.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,871.0.html

But please, keep bringing your ideas to the forum, the more the merrier and the stronger our voice becomes, so the dev team will notice us…

Bear
    Participant

Lol.. 😮 Flashbacks of playing strip cribbage offsite : 🙂

I was sure naked alot :-

chasxxx
    Participant

I love this idea. I truly believe “reality” of the game would be enhanced with the opportunity for casual chat as well as verbal foreplay. Cafe idea would be cool as kind of a central mete-and-greet hangout, instead of sitting in front of screen twiddling thumbs. Maybe a “Robo-Bob” (or Beth) bartender! lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Or maybe a real bartender to evolve in a nice 3some play….

anyway, i think it's time to create a big tread about location and different interaction, not only sex play…..

Unhealer
    Participant

No sex? GTFO DAMN CONSERVATIVE NAZI CHEERLEADER

Ardeur
    Participant

What’s up Unhealer, did Waldorf and Statler chase you off the balcony again? 😉 😛 :-*

chasxxx
    Participant

roflmao at unhealer! good one arduer !!!! ;D

leah16
    Participant

or dinner table with wine .food and flickering candles, to hold hands across the table raise your glass and drink casualy and nibble food, creating a nice casual evening.

Urban
    Participant

table, wine, food …. humm planing an orgy ? 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A romantic corner of a restaurant will be really nice…..candle light, some roses, soft music, a wonderfull partner in front of me……our hands caressing softy….a deep and long kiss……what we can wan more!?

Adera
    Participant

Hmm sit side by side or across each other in a restaurant, both have their advantages and disadvantages. I’ve found that the closeness from sitting side by side can be really nice. 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i can imagine what avantage u are talking Adera……but if i have a romantic dinner whit my love, i prefer to look him/her in the eyes. for some fun, there is allways afterdinner…..mmmm….. but, well, i can use my foot to give him/her some pleasure….a little anticipation

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, I wasn’t merely thinking of the naughty advantages when sitting side by side. I was thinking more of the general closeness and that you can give one and another a little kiss from time to time. 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ehehe, I wasn’t merely thinking of the naughty advantages when sitting side by side

and u think someone can trust u!? no way! ;D ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.