Skip to content

ATTENTION! AChat set off Avast.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? ATTENTION! AChat set off Avast.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

It got flagged and moved to the virus vault when I first started up my machine. I rebooted and nothing else popped up. I was able to log into AChat, buy the chaps and the foreplay and give both a try so I don't think I'm having any problems yet, but then again the file was Uninstall Achat.lnk so if there were to be any problems it would probably come up if I decided to uninstall.

I will update here if I discover more.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I ran a full scan and got another file from the exact same day (5-05). I'm fairly certain that was the day I uninstalled and reinstalled, and since it's been there over seven months now without setting off a scanner or doing anything noticeably malicious I'm thinking some update to AChat, Avast or both is adding up to a false positive.

tom
    Participant

We have checked, Avast says nothing about our running version.
    (we use Avast, McAfee, AWG, Kaspersky, Norton, NOD32, neither of them says anything)
    Regards,
    tom

Janine Dee
    Participant

It hasn't said anything since. just those moments I posted. I don't know what else to say on that, but I've been running fine both AChat and normal PC so I'm not sweating it either.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.