Skip to content

Game Idea. Auto logout

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Auto logout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I have a question:
    What about an automatic logout after being inactive for 30min or so? It happened to me, I was disturbed – and forgot to logout. In this time some friends tried to reach me, send messages and so. I was so sorry, cause its not my tsyle not to answer.

Could you make this possible A-Team?

Lover

Sandra92
    Participant

I agree with you lover (nice nickname)

but I'd prefer an optional status like in other chatclients. Something like 'afk' (activated by lack of activity), 'open for chat' (as default), 'open for pleasure', 'busy' (not only when you are inside rooms) and maybe even 'invisible for people without relationships'

This would solve your problem and fulfil many wishes I found in other posts.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome to this forum, Sandra. Its good to have you here, I'm sure your ideas and suggestions will help us all. And if you listen to your inner voice, you will recognize me I have another name in AChat client, cause I had an accident during my first login So I have different names.But my prename is similar to this…

If they give us more options it will be better of course. To start with auto logout would be a good beginning I think. It would aslo ensure, people just login and then go away…

Lover

Janine Dee
    Participant

On a semi-related note I would like a button in game that would allow me to shut down AChat entirely… it's not anything resembling a big deal, and things like the afk options are far more important.

Still not having to X out and then quit would be an improvement in my opinion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.