Skip to content

Bachelor Autcion for a good cause

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Bachelor Autcion for a good cause

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hi hi hi … I know my friend … mhhh … what door are you talking about ??  rhoooooooooo … well in fact “CC” mean “Credit Card” but that was was for the donation

sexilicious
    Participant

Lover, Bear, and Tight mmmmmmm might have to come watch the show then and see who wins them hehe or are they the ones who will be bidding on one of us girls

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmmh, this can be interessing too….ih ih!

before i forget……Sexy, it's really a pleasure to have you here again!  :-*

Lover
    Participant

Yeah sexi, nice to have you back and hope you're going to stay :-*

There are more guys around and of course if we do, we should do it for each gender (just not at same time).

TightFit74
    Participant

I see an auction for all 3 genders.. Male, shemales and females. With each auction, each bachelor(ette) gets a nice introduction, with their preferences and definite no's. I hope that not only all genders will appear, but that all preferences can and will be served as well.. So I am hoping bi-/lesbian girls as well as bi-/gay guys will be amongst the 'auction lots'

Adera
    Participant

How fun it would be to tease and coax guys into bidding on me… better find a really cute and sexy outfit so I can give them cute pouts when I sit in their laps trying to make them bid.

bluedenim
    Participant

Only guys AderA?

((

LOLZ

hentaiboy69
    Participant

poor Blue…..

Adera
    Participant

I wonder what would be a good cause to give money to and one that would actually help some and where not most of the money is lost in some management?

Only guys AderA?

((

LOLZ

Lol, well that might be fun and some onlookers might enjoy that. :

But to try and catch your interest I would go about it differently.

Bear
    Participant

I think you have already Adera 

sexilicious
    Participant

thanks hentai and lover and will probably be in and out lol need to find a more balanced time for each of the games but that hasn't happened yet hehe

prias
    Participant

Very nice idea I fully support

islandsun
    Participant

@ pries bad boy ok , havent been here for while bee so busy > guess I`ll have to ask Tight and get caught up

james_dean
    Participant

I'd be up for the auction.  I am not spoused, so it's ALL good!  If it happens, just let me know Tight!  Will we need to include “references”? lol

TightFit74
    Participant

Thanks for the support, everyone. I am waiting for an answer from the dev-team. I hope they are deliberating it as they are taking their time to give an answer. Without their help, this whole idea falls apart..

keep your fingers crossed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Bachelor Autcion for a good cause’ is closed to new replies.