Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Sinnnn, there are better ways to relax yourself

This is another advantage of AChat. No risk of infection, lol.

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh not so Lover.  There is a risk of infection.  The most dangerous one of all. :-X

Bear
    Participant

back on topic,…Valentines day coming,…though there is a nice heart background,..expecting more,…

I might add Carnaval' is coming soon,… a backdrop of Bourbon Street,..a Venetian square might be intriguing…give us simple masks to wear  divergent colors and styles,…

Adera
    Participant

Hmm clothes that makes you look like you've got chocolate sauce on yourself and it should have the possibility of being used during sex.

islandsun
    Participant

how about  a nature trail , beautiful tall trees , wild large fern plants all around  with  a warm spring rain falling down  ! The wet look can be enticing

Bear
    Participant

High rock promontory,…with the vista of a valley below,…or surrounding mountains…exposed at the edge of the world,…

@Islandgirl…yep,…throw a waterfall in the background,…an inviting pool…I know that spot…

islandsun
    Participant

Here goes on the deck of a Tall ship like a pirate one . Then they can make a room like the captains state room ! Hey that could be some great role playing there ! what you think ?   aaarrrr  matey  hehehe  oooooooo I`ll be a stole away

Adera
    Participant

You mean like getting kidnapped by pirates? 😮

They would call us “wench” all the time, though I guess it wouldn't be so bad in such a setting. Hmm but I would have to learn some more swear words and preferably exotic ones.

Lover
    Participant

Good idea, I have a patch and a hook

No new backgrounds since new year

islandsun
    Participant

@ LOVER    Ouch !!! a hook  good one !  and patch ,    I`ll wear my bandana side ways on my head  lol

Superman777
    Participant

My ideas for good background/scene locations…

1)  shower/ hot tub

2) hotel room balcony

3) in the middle of a party / in public

4) in the backseat of a limo

5) a hospital bed

6) a tanning bed

7) an airplane lavatory / private jet

on the beach

9) outdoor locations such as in a jungle/forest  or the middle of a desert

10) A dorm room

11) A classroom

12) a Prison cell

13) a locker room

14) on a boat/ yaht

15) A honeymoon sweet

Let me know what you guys think about all of my ideas, and add more good ones if you think of any !  Thanks

Lover
    Participant

@ Sunny: I thought you always are wearing your cowboy hat, lol

islandsun
    Participant

@ Lover  I would make an acception , for the pirate theme !  But if they did like an old time cowboy saloon, now where talking ! Where I could wear my cowboy hat all the time ! LOL  Or a roadhouse hahhahaa where I could dance on the bar !  I seem to recall doing that  wow what a party !

Bear
    Participant

Actually I prefer strecth limos,… 

So much more room to play in,…

Superman, I am not certain if you are talking of Backgrounds or Room ideas…

Lover
    Participant

He is writing about background/scene locations. I think he is talking about the background of a location.

Superman, this topic is about the backgrounds on your avatar side. It's different to the rooms (we just have two rooms for the moment).

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.