Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

They also gave us some new backgrounds with the last update. It's like a winter season. Good to see they also are developing this part of AChat.

Bear
    Participant

Yeah but they could have left the skier off,…loved the mountain  lake snow scene…was a pain to set the avatar to hide the skier to give it the correct effect I wanted

TightFit74
    Participant

I think the Husky is very cool. Power, strength is what it tells me.. But I was also thinking of a town square, the subway, a market place, a mall ( we already have a club), some locations where you would actually meet people. Hmm, what about a library..? Shhht be quiet!!! A supermarket.. “Clean up in isle 5, clean up in isle 5..”

sinnnn
    Participant

How bout a Alaskan background.  Beautiful beach sunset, or the background in the new room(city night).  The Hollywood sign background.

islandsun
    Participant

I would perfer a wolf , howeling , beneath the light of the moon !  Ah the call of the WILD !!!!!! 

TightFit74
    Participant

Maybe another thought for new backgrounds. Since we have the overview of a city, why not make an overview of the cities of the world? Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney, etc… Cool way to show were you're from… Oh, not to  forget Amsterdam

sinnnn
    Participant

I want a pic of a Dragon, a castle and cute Highlander in a kilt wilding a sword .  Or Amazons, or sexy mermaid sunbathing.

[img]http://C:UsersSinnaPicturesfashionmediafileCAMPO673.jpg[/img]

Lover
    Participant

What about a stage with 1000s of people in the background? Or heaven, clouds or even stars? The moon, saturn or mars.

Adera
    Participant

I want hot guys playing beach volleyball. Hmm but I would like to join.

knickerless
    Participant

there is a simple solution. tell us how to make our own backgrounds (the easy part) and then convert them to files usable by achat. I cannot find any way of converting existing backgrounds to “.ate” files. If I coud do that I could put them in the correct folder to be used by achat.

Bear
    Participant

Simple idea but in this day and age of unscrupulous folks I'd rather not provide any opening for people to slip something harmful into the coding.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I gotta agree with Bear.

And does that mean you want to go back out to the lake Sinnnn Darling?  :-* :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

@Janine
    Oh sweety, you lead and I will follow you anywhere.  :-* :-* :-*

@Bear
    totally agree.  was a good idea but there is always ONE asshole that will ruin it for all of us because they can.

@Adera
    Nude volley ball 

Adera
    Participant

Nude volley ball would be a bit distracting, well just looking at guys in shorts is distracting. I would need a really hot bikini so the guys are more distracted than me.

TightFit74
    Participant

@Adera You do know that only one ball is allowed in the playing field with volley ball. Adding two more is cheating…

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.