Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    alstott
    Participant

I like nature backgrounds , but yeah girls playing volleyball or something on the beach with their little tiny bikinis

TightFit74
    Participant

Maybe the dev-team should start a contest. Have members send in pictures (self-made, not found on the internet) that can be transferred into backgrounds. The best pic('s) will be transferred into a background and the photographer gets a price…
    Could be a win-win situation. We will get the backgrounds we desire, and the dev-team doesn't have to hire a professional or deal with publishing right…

Lover
    Participant

Cross-reference to clothes: What about a carnival background and some nice costumes?

TightFit74
    Participant

Win-Win in my opinion

islandsun
    Participant

Make like festival  event , like a summer  festival for a weekend !  special music !

Bear
    Participant

Like that idea Tight of user submitted photo's…

3 additional backgrounds for valentines day were also released.

I've liked the idea of carnival…whether it was Rio,..Venice or a shot of Bourbon St.in  the Big Easy (New Orleans)…

perhaps the guys can buy strings of beads, send them as gifts to the ladies to well
    @}-;–'–
    Happy valentines day ladies

Adera
    Participant

__    __
    /    V   
                /
              /
            /
          V

islandsun
    Participant

Boat  house with dock attached !   Gazebo  w secrect gardens all around  with willow trees too !

Bear
    Participant

Boathouse is an extremely good idea…find a nice deserted inlet on a lake,..go on the roof under the stars…

The larger ones,… those lived in full time,….an interesting lifestyle. My first apartment was to be a houseboat that I was to share with a buddy. We figured it would be a chick magnet. Found one on a Sunday,…and told the pwner we would be back the following day…only to have n ice storm hit that night. Got so bad when we returned 5 days later the boat was partially submerged from all weight of the ice and snow.

islandsun
    Participant

WHAT I DONT WANT TO SEE !    :(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />    Is more  > SNOW < 

Bear
    Participant

lol,..well my sunny days have passed…2 weeks of 70 degree weather has degenerated into more appropriate wet cold drizzle,…fun to have the warm weather rides though.

islandsun
    Participant

Don`t rub it in !!!! :

Bear
    Participant

Then I won't talk about the tan I've already started working shirtless… 

islandsun
    Participant

OMG  You brute !  (with my shirt off !  )  Huh !  Fine time they shut down spring bear hunts ! M14 Rugger  w 223 bullets , would garantee me That bear skin rug !  > EVIL LAUGH <    lol

Adera
    Participant

-30 C (-22 F) over here right now and lots of snow.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.