Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

@Adera… catch and immediate release…,  not my style to ensnare the unwilling,…

honey and you,… hmmm 

islandsun
    Participant

I  Think I`m up to my nexk in hot water !  LOL >grin<

Bear
    Participant

A hot spring would make an interesting background…brings back some memories…

islandsun
    Participant

HOT SPRINGS  !  Sound so wonderful !      Up too 60 faren here now YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !  Snow is going quick ! Spring bring it on !

Bear
    Participant

Got my sun,…been snowing here over the past 2 days…

islandsun
    Participant

So sorry for you ! ( I say that w my fingers crossed behind my back )  :  Daisy dukes are coming out soon ! I`m excited , I can put away my long johns ! hahaha !      >GRIN< cyber singing  Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy  !

Bear
    Participant

Lol,…no problem sunny,…looking forward to bundling up and throwing on the fish slicker for a ride up to the ridge in the snow. 2-3 days it'll be gone,..and spring will wander in…

sinnnn
    Participant

bondage.jpg

I like this for a background…hehehehe

islandsun
    Participant

@sinnnn nice pic`s  I could so sketch the girl w chains in charcoal ! I love pic`s w feeling !

Janine Dee
    Participant

I have the distinct idea that the last pic you posted is giving you ideas Darling. I know it is me.  :-* :-*

islandsun
    Participant

OOOOOOOO Big hunky cowboy sitting on coral fence , with out his shirt, nice fitting levis jeans w cowboy boots w spurrs ,>cowboy hat < winking at me ! And bulging muscles every wear ! lol  ! oh and hairy chest is a must ! laffin  thats a back ground GRRRR

TightFit74
    Participant

My idea for a background:

islandsun
    Participant

oh I like the shorts on the second one ! I`d wear those !

Adera
    Participant

I'd rather wear a thong… but not an orange one.

@Sunny: Think we'd be fine walking around like that or would we have to smear ice cream over ourselves to get some attention?

Bear
    Participant

seriously,…do you really think the 2 of you would have an issue of lack of attention… :

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.