Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

*turning my face, handshielding the deadly rays coming from shiny teeth, hitting the deck as I try and save myself…*

Ardeur
    Participant

@Adera: it does look that way. Either way, I think it looks hot…  :-[ 

Adera
    Participant

Yeah me too, maybe even hotter if its like that.

Bear
    Participant

Looks high collar to me and not attached,…damn hot,…very hott,…

islandsun
    Participant

Hmm is that a TUX  on the guy ,nothing more handsome then a man in a tux !  and for me horse back ground ,w cowboy hat !

TightFit74
    Participant

LubiamThreeButtonTuxedo1.jpg

something like this, Sunny?

TightFit74
    Participant

Maybe a small thing to propose or ask for, but it would be nice to be able to flip though your backgrounds like in the partner search. Now when selecting a background, you have to flip through all of them forwards. Going too fast and you have to go through them again.. And there are quiet a lot now, expecting more to come..

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight      Holy hot smoking !  Damn that`s sexy !  Wow  I leave cowboy hat  behind for that ! French braid my hair , and dress to the nines for that ! I like a well dressed man !  But at last you`ve found my weakness !  PURRRRRRR !!   LOL

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny I'll pick you up with my helicopter. Dinner, dancing and maybe you'd like to see my penthouse. Champagne is waiting

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  Hmmm Dinner / Dancing  I `m day dreaming to myself  w a handsome guy in a tux ! Oh have to watch the champagne I get tipsy on that so easy ! lol    And  helicopter to boot !  I only know 1 guy on the island that has a helicopter !  Rich guy owns a big estate on the north end of the island !  lol what a day dream !

TightFit74
    Participant

*pinches arm to wake up* Hmm? Just wandered off in a wonderful romantic evening with a gorgeous woman.. Guess you like to be swept of your feet  :-*

islandsun
    Participant

A cabin on the side of a mountain , ice storm comes upon me , hydro goes down < Inside cabin I`m ok fire place ,comfy and cozy and ready for anything !     In ream ice storm knocked out  hydro ,almost 2 days . Generator kept me  comfy and cozy and ready for anything ! Life on an island !          @ Tight  searching web for dress that will compliment the Tux !

TightFit74
    Participant

@Sunny Can't keep my hands still in anticipation..

Lover
    Participant

I agree with that and renew my question for two more arrows in the members list: 1st page – Last page
    They can also be set in the background choice.

TightFit74
    Participant

New backgrounds have been released as well as new costumes for the girls. Setting aside my opnion of the latter, what do you think about he backgrounds? Nice, worhth to buy? Needs additions? Come on, let us know!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.