Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I've read the books, the movies wasn't that good.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I've read the books too and Anne Rice was far happier with The Queen of the Damned then she was with Interview.

Ardeur
    Participant

The Queen of the Damned MUCH better then Interview With the Vampire… and if they wanted to implement a costume like Aaliyah wore I wouldn't complain. *wanders off imaging Sinnnn in such a costume and a fantasy that indulges my biting fetish*

Maybe you can come munching on Sinnn at your own slumber party now?    :-*

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear maybe your right ! guys in the back ground , might take attention away from me  !     And make me look bad ! Like `im collecting  .

Janine Dee
    Participant

Fingers crossed Ardeur… at least until they have better things to do. 

Ardeur
    Participant

@Bear maybe your right ! guys in the back ground , might take attention away from me  !     And make me look bad ! Like `im collecting  .

That just depends on whether or not you're trying to get the attention of straight males; might make you look like you're collecting, but they'll keep looking at you.
    If you'd be trying to get my attention, yes, then they'd be distracting, but if you don't mind sharing I'm willing to do both… :-*

islandsun
    Participant

@ Ardeur  Thanks for in put , Your a nice person ! I like having friends , to talk to and joke around  with ! My attraction is  all around  100 % pure male ! So I think your right bad back ground w guys ! I`m not a collector !    Just looking for some thing special or not !

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Ardeur  Thanks for in put , Your a nice person ! I like having friends , to talk to and joke around  with ! My attraction is  all around  100 % pure male ! So I think your right bad back ground w guys ! I`m not a collector !    Just looking for some thing special or not !

A background with guys could also depict you as a lover, a conaisseur, walking through a wine cellar, looking at labels of bottles, trying to find that particular wine that would compliment a dinner…

islandsun
    Participant

LOL I like a good aged bottle of wine ! 

Bear
    Participant

Aged? hmmm speak of that again in another 20 years kiddo.

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear Psst  ! I`m not a kid !   :  Mind You I`ll  never grow up !   LOL  ! I have a friend w benefits and he`s 63  !

Bear
    Participant

Lol,…read that wrong,… thought you were claiming to be like an aged bottle of wine :-[
    sorry…

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear  OPPS ! Sorry I did read it wrong !  I do date older guys ! Their less complicated  !   

Unhealer
    Participant

because you're one of those

Ardeur
    Participant

Older guys also are less likely to act like emotional duct-tape, clinging to you like you're their last breath of air.
    Of course you shouldn't underestimate the stamina of a barely legal fuckbuddy…   :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.