Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

ive been dumped for not being clingy enough about 3 times

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Unhealer Stopped counting how many I was dumped here on AChat, or rl for that matter. You should show your real face once in a while though.. There's more to you than this clown-act..

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight    Thank you I think there`s a wonderful person there !  Some where Oscar GROUCH !

Unhealer
    Participant

lol well i was talking about RL so i dunno, people dont know wtf they want

Ardeur
    Participant

ive been dumped for not being clingy enough about 3 times

Then I guess those galls weren't up for a fuck-buddy…  maybe you'll be a bit more clingy with the right one, I dunno, or your right one doesn't need it as much…

Unhealer
    Participant

well i just dont really care, ladies are boring as hell if you spend too much time with them. i dont know how the hell my older bro spends 7 hours a day with his gf

TightFit74
    Participant

I guess you haven't met (one of) your match(es) yet.. Most people don't know what and how they want a relationship to develop. Very often it finds its own way if you are willing to tag along..

islandsun
    Participant

Myself I`m not into clingy  , don`t have time for it ! I`m into life ! Live ,love , laugh ,and learn !  

Adera
    Participant

I assume Unhealer wants a girlfriend who is more independent or one that isn't boring.

I have to admit that I tend to get bored to death when guys only talk about sports and stuff. I think its quite hard to find a lover that can be your best friend.

Bear
    Participant

Stuff? :

was going to comment on the other statement,.  but ….  :-X 

Unhealer
    Participant

i think its necessary

TightFit74
    Participant

Guy talk Bear… You've been at the slumberparty too long.. Girl talk getting to you?

Bear
    Participant

Actually hadn't heard a word they were saying, mind to focused on the action,…and other “stuff”.

TightFit74
    Participant

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe. :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.