Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

having not been to Holland, reminds me of the flower fields around Lompoc, Calif., google it if you get a chance…. but do like those rides in early spring though the fruit orchards when the trees are in blossom

alstott
    Participant

Oh man what a feeling of freedom when you driving along the country road the smell of flowering trees and plants in the nose and all these beautiful colors then you hold on to a garden and buy some fresh fruits omg i miss my bike :'(

islandsun
    Participant

I agree biking country side , in the spring ,everything coming alive !  Nature  and my inner being go hand in hand !

alstott
    Participant

I would like to have a background with the light-plays at a polar night

islandsun
    Participant

Mean while back at the RANCH  ! I`m talking to my ranch foreman , explaining about a big crate , being dropped off , dont open it , just put it far back in the barn . Tipping the front of my cowboy hat , to wards my  foreman < walking away thinking damn that hunk of male is sooooooo ! Hot

alstott
    Participant

What this foreman would think Sunny< maybe i should ask my boss for a payment in advance, never would say for a precum
    as a background some cliff , rough sea , thunderstorm and lightning

Bear
    Participant

Well the blooms are much later in the above me in the high country, and maybe not as colorful as the tulip fields,

Pulling up the mustang and swinging a leg over the saddlehorn,.. I take in that moment and let the world take my breath away..

meadow.jpg

The pay on the ranch  isn't the best, … but somethings are priceless to behold

islandsun
    Participant

>GRIN < Thinking to myself  : ya like jumping the hunk  of a foreman `s bones ! Repeatedly  !  hehehee  Spring bonus !   @ Bear that is beautiful  !        Bear we`ll give Tight riging lessons !    watching him might give us a good laugh or two  !

TightFit74
    Participant

Wow, looks awesome Bear.. Would love to spend time there, walking the hills.. (not a big fan of horses..)

Bear
    Participant

Well I am guessing sunny could get you up,.. and riding in no time…

@sunny.. hmm thinking of giving your foreman a raise?

islandsun
    Participant

I have to host a crowd of 150 people !  😮 What was I thinking  :  My place on the lake , hope she doesnt turn into bridezilla !  I`ve only hosted to 75 before ! YIKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy does`nt  know what he`s getting himself into ! lol

Adera
    Participant

Sunny… are you talking about a wedding now? Are you hosting for one?

alstott
    Participant

and if it`s a wedding…can i be a wedding crasher…thinking of all these bridesmaids making me crazy :

islandsun
    Participant

yes I rent my property out for weddings , as hostess ,have to make sure everything is perfect ! My place is on garden tours , placed as one of the best ! And  @ alstott knowing the bridesmaids they`ed rape you on  top of the table , instead under it ! hahahahaha ! Island frenzy parties can and do get carried away some times ! Hence forth my Devil Parties !

alstott
    Participant

O..o..kay…let me think about it..hmm..getting raped by some bridemaids…nähhh…i thought i could take the host of the wedding go down to the lake enjoy the sunset and dances to the music of johnny reid

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.