Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@ alstott    If my memory serves me Right ! OMG > jagged leaves ?           Just got back from a long walk , along the shore line , happiness is listening to nature at it`s best , can. geese parrring up, honking their warning  sound . saying to dont` get to close , mallards and green head ducks , abundance , red wing black birds , woodpeakers ecko through the woods !  Yes I sat down in my cove and listened to natures mom`s collection ! I`m smiling !

alstott
    Participant

@ Sunny can i smoke them?
    every morning when i go for a walk with my dog i see this old water mill near a creek in the middle of an flowerbed it looks awesome in this season when the sun rises over the mill.

islandsun
    Participant

That would be nice to see  :

alstott
    Participant

what about a background like this

islandsun
    Participant

Sure farm equipment  , I`m comfortable with !  hehehehe ! Never wore heel heal on the farm ! hahaha ! I`ll try anything once  ! 

alstott
    Participant

What…i always thought girls are dressed like this and wearing high heels while they doing their farm work ??? thanks for destroying my fantasies about that

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott  Oh poor baby !  I`m so sorry  come here  Sunny will give huggs  ! >thinking to myself ,how I`m going to slide my hand down , grapping alstott`s ass ! <    hehehe !        Really ok I break in new high heels  doing vaccuming and house work  ! 

alstott
    Participant

Oh you know Sunny you`ve only to blink with your innocent beautiful green eyes and you can grab everything you want

islandsun
    Participant

hahahaha !  innocent ?   

And where the barn for my horse    Hay loaf……. bails of hay !  ……… Cabin in the woods w waterfall s a wild ferns all around………….

……. Cottage on the lake

HUNKEY MAN CHAINED TO MY BED !    ………………… I know what your going to say want, ……want …….. want    lol

alstott
    Participant

@Sunny can i invite you to my place

islandsun
    Participant

WOW  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That so rocks  ……………………. I could so be there ! My  oldest brother lives like that out west  ! He` a hunting guide  !

TightFit74
    Participant

*thumping floor with steel-toed boots* It's flat here for 200 km around!!! Trying to make me jealous Alstott?

Great pic!

alstott
    Participant

LOL no im far away to making you jealous Tight , this is actually a pic from a cabin at the black forest (schwarzwald) it`s about 50 km away from my city  , if you ever have a chance to go there you will not regret it

PseRamesses
    Participant

would love to be able to upload a pic of my rl bedroom as a background… its so me *giggle*

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott I am very familiar with the Harz.. Never got as far south as the Black Forsest. Would love to visit..

@ Pse: wondering how many cuddly toys are on your bed…

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.