Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  yes bed side table is correct > hehehe ! just when you stated that my mind , omg he  knows where mr. blue is ! hahaha ! ( Sunny so help me ! ) what you plan to do about it ? lol

@ alstott  house arrest  is that like chained to a bed ? Cause I do sense an animal side of you on the prowl

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny I would only encourage you haing a mr Blue.. (though it's the name of a very sad song in holland..)

@ Pse I'll leave that open to your imagination… you get 3 guesses…lol

@ Alstott you're a push-over.. I expected more resistance kumpel…

alstott
    Participant

Okay Tight you`ve scratched on my honor hehe i sneak out of my room, oh btw im not chained to my bed Sunny what do you think i am a wild animal? ,go to the phone cell and call my grandma she will call your grandma and “then” and only “then” you will know what trouble is

TightFit74
    Participant

Alstott, that's the spirit.. I'll let Sunny go.. as if I ever could keep her… And Limburg and Noord-Brabant is correct. But so different in spirit as the west of holland, where I live…

islandsun
    Participant

You guys Im dying here ! 

alstott
    Participant

@Tight oh i was once in the west, i think so, in amsterdam as graduation trip with my industrial vocational school..but i`m  not telling what happened there …it`s  a sinful city  : :

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott Sex and drugs and rock 'n roll. Every major city has it's darker sides.. if you know where to look..

islandsun
    Participant

hahaha ! been so there in Montreal  !

alstott
    Participant

Yep you right Tight…born and raised in one of those citys…psst the name of it sounds like a fast food meal

islandsun
    Participant

You mean Red light place ?  Did reserch on that , Sounds like I`ll need a chaperone there !

alstott
    Participant

Yes and oh yes Sunny you definitly need one cause there`s  places where women are not welcome…for a good reason :

islandsun
    Participant

Women not welcome  ? ok now I`m curiouse  I`ll get you to tell me !

TightFit74
    Participant

I don't think a girl on her own should ever enter a red light district… Amsterdam not different from any other place (Am I too protective of my country? lol)

islandsun
    Participant

hahaha You make it sound like Holland isnt ready for me !   Home of the giants ! hmmmm

TightFit74
    Participant

Sunny, people who thrive on happines are always welcome in my little frog-country . Lightens the mood as the dutch are usually sturdy and serious..

You'll be a blast here

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.