Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    alstott
    Participant

Women not welcome  ? ok now I`m curiouse  I`ll get you to tell me !

At the Reeperbahn a huge red light district in st.pauli,hamburg  exists a byroad with an huge gate that looks alike a woman who`s spreading her legs at the entrance with an sign-one way street only men-no women allowed…there`s only hookers and strip clubs for men :

TightFit74
    Participant

Talking about inconspicuous…

Could be a great background too.. The canals of Amsterdam, red lights, obscured in the background.. Plenty of girls to portray themselves lke that

islandsun
    Participant

I got the perfect name for it  > PUSSY PALACE <   I think i`d make a good female pimp !  hahahaha !

PseRamesses
    Participant

I got the perfect name for it  > PUSSY PALACE <    I think i`d make a good female pimp !  hahahaha !

why not Sunnys… sunshine  :-*

Bear
    Participant

sunny's secret “cove”

PseRamesses
    Participant

sunny's secret “cove”

thts it bear bb – perfect!  sorry i had to reschedule the interview mr bear. will make it up 2 u though      :-*

islandsun
    Participant

Sunny`s secret cove  !    There`s been a couple of special  people That I`ve have shared that place with !   ahh the comfort knowing only the woods surrounding  my cove  , hold my secret !

PseRamesses
    Participant

Sunny`s secret cove  !    There`s been a couple of special  people That I`ve have shared that place with !    ahh the comfort knowing only the woods surrounding  my cove  , hold my secret !

well tell u the truth sunny, i got some wood to guard my cove too although old and worn bu stll standing tall 

TightFit74
    Participant

If it's working, who cares how old it is?

alstott
    Participant

Yep and remember as older a good piece of wood the better and tougher it will be 

islandsun
    Participant

well there is soft woods and hard woods !

PseRamesses
    Participant

well there is soft woods and hard woods !

oh? u r tht experienced… my lil woodpecker 

alstott
    Participant

pssst i belief in Sunny`s advanced skills with all sorts of wood working , hmmm…let me think about…will she waterproof the wood  :

PseRamesses
    Participant

pssst i belief in Sunny`s advanced skills with all sorts of wood working , hmmm…let me think about…will she waterproof the wood  :

dont forget the hardening part of it bb 

TightFit74
    Participant

I am sure Sunny will sand the wood by hand.. And then apply some nice fluid to make the wood all soft and smooth, slick if you like

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.