Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Thats why you look up the kanji you want in advance.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sinnnn I'd assume that you know what you had tattoed… Otherwise you might have been drunk? lol I have no problem with tats at all. Don't have one myself, but have been thinking of having one (or two or 3). Both my zodac signs (Tiger and Virgo) and the chinese character for balance…

I can imagine not knowing precisely what the tattoo looks like if it is on the back of your neck. Indeed you don't look at it every day…

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh I looked up every chinese character or japanese and I made sure my artist did it right.  you can look at the design he has done before he puts it on you.

http://www.orientaloutpost.com/shufa.php?q=fearless&Chinese+Calligraphy+Search.x=13&Chinese+Calligraphy+Search.y=11

@tight
    It hurt like a sum a bitch.  LOL.  But it was worth it and the artist was hot so….

TightFit74
    Participant

@Sinnnn Not worried about the pain at all. I can handle some. And the artist I have in mind is well known in holland, ánd is my sister's neighbour. He wouldn't dare mess it up…lol Fearless does apply to some Tigers… Definatly applies to you

Lover
    Participant

Tats don't hurt. My avatar is having some of them, I didn't feel anything

Lover
    Participant

Back to backgrounds. First I didn't find them. Then I noticed I have to buy…

It's strange that we have to purchase them, isn't it?

Bear
    Participant

Don't find it strange,..I have no problem paying a little scrip for any means to personalize one's profile or Av. It's a premium privilege.

Adera
    Participant

The second batch of backgrounds wasn't as good though, I haven't bought any of those.

Anonymous

and we have a third batch! thanks guys!! some toys for the boys 

not really a car guy…but i'm sure many guys are. and beer bottles and a snow border
    being from a cold area and seeing as how it's winter, i bought the snow background 

Adera
    Participant

I might buy a car background, need to think some about it. I saw that there's another dp 3some pose… good for those that can use it, I'm abit jealous.

Anonymous

yeah…that dp pose looks hot  😮

Lover
    Participant

I'm not a car freak, too – but the bottles are looking fresh.

Bear
    Participant

yeah…that dp pose looks hot  😮

Uh,..yeah…might be an understatement…

Bottles look indeed tasty…

Like the fact of the options arriving.

sinnnn
    Participant

@tight   :-*

Any dp looks hot to me right now.  Guess you call it desperation.

I love motorcycles.  Harley Davidson would be a sweet background or me naked sitting on one.  vrooooooom goes the orgasm. lol

Anonymous

if you ever log in to the program it would be a lot easier to get 2 cocks filling your holes 

and possibly 3 in your imagination 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.