Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

I`m thinking > abduction> reluctance > turns to romance           ok corny but been working on a story alresdy !

(( and here i was more in te line of getting all the men up on deck and errrr….polish em wooden bones *giggle*

TightFit74
    Participant

“Land Ahoy!” Now to find a tight lagune to anker my boat…

PseRamesses
    Participant

“Land Ahoy!” Now to find a tight lagune to anker my boat…

ahoy there matey come here, i know a secret cove u can hide it in 

alstott
    Participant

Aiiy captain Tight when we`ve set the anker can we go down to the end of the street  i`ve heard about a bordello where sex-starved pirates are very welcome….i already can smell the rum and the pussy juice from so far away:

islandsun
    Participant

and on way backcrew spots  a female in a cove , where tall ship anchored out in a distance, seems she`s sun bathing , but a sleep , laying on her stomach

alstott
    Participant

arrrrr there`s  still a bullet in this old battle tested scratched pistol in the pirates pants…maybe he sneaks down to the cove and have a closer look at those tanned cheeks :

TightFit74
    Participant

To which stars do I navigate for that secret cove? It's not too narrow arrrr, my boat's pretty Tall… 

PseRamesses
    Participant

To which stars do I navigate for that secret cove? It's not too narrow arrrr, my boat's pretty Tall… 

i will pilot u bb, i just wished we could fold tht tall mast down horisontally so we could slip through my strait narrows hidden under some bushes, 2 big rocks and an old wood standing tall close to the entrance 

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  hehehe ! Having trouble navigating with such a big tall mast ? 

I`ll just keep sun bathing in my cove not paying any mind , about the tall ship .

Off comes the bikini top and bottoms > stretch out and soak up some rays !

alstott
    Participant

be careful Sunny don`t lay down too close to the ocean….you never know what`s coming out of  it :

TightFit74
    Participant

@Pse I might need a pilot on board, to hold the course in a firm manner. The mast can come down, but only after it has done its job. It needs sail me into that cove…

@Sunny, Alstott is right. I will make time to pick ripe fruit So you'd better not be on the plotted course…

islandsun
    Participant

pffff  @ Guys    DON`T SCARE ME NONE ! I  know the forest  surrounding my cove > just like the back of my hand !

TightFit74
    Participant

@Sunny Didn't you say somewhere you can handle a big guy? lol And I can smell an woodnymph a mile away…

islandsun
    Participant

HAHAHA !  True I`m experience on handling big guys ! lol and I eat woodnymphs for breakfast !

alstott
    Participant

I asked myself, why they don`t allow it to upload our own backgrounds…i mean you can upload your own profile pic….it could cost the same as the backgrounds they already have, that`s fine with me.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.