Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

mmm sounds you two need a kitchen room to play in.. chef and waitress outfit…

Still looking for my rustic room ,.. fireplace and soft lighting….
    outdoor scene,.. with a picnic blanket…a small clearing with a view of a lake,..trees and wildflowers around…

islandsun
    Participant

: lol  Sunny`secrect  cove !  Laasso me a cowboy !

TightFit74
    Participant

Indeed Bear. A kitchen with matching outfits would be great!

And I was thinking… you could go to a kind of lobby when you start rooming together, and choose a room or location from there, making it more of a 'together-choice', instead of the choice of the inviter…

Bear
    Participant

@sunny… a lasso is fun to play with…nice to capture a sweet sexy filly and ride her for everything she's got

alstott
    Participant

Oh Bear you wanna tame those sexy wild filly`s ? or just goin' for a wild ride ?  

Bear
    Participant

mmm,.. full moons arising,.. and with it the beast… ask me later after it, cause the dark side rising and only interested in riding the filly's to exhaustion.

islandsun
    Participant

Full moons bring out the true beast ! I like !

Bear
    Participant

@Tight… well I think the lobby we have is suitable for that…I tend to ask but honestly my background tends to support a room choice. If at the beach no way I am playing i the city room. Though more applicable to a different thread…I would like a more tropic room… a tiki hut, or beach cabana, though lol… sex on a collapsible portable  lounger isn't the safest…(as I have found from experience)

islandsun
    Participant

Tiki hut on the beach w a bar !  w bar stools and top of bar ! Jimmy buffet playing ! lol

Bear
    Participant

now you got it sunny..thumbs up…

islandsun
    Participant

Tech Team if you everdo a f;ower rock  like park setting , please leave out the snakes ! 😮

I had a giant of a snake follow me around in my gardens today !
    I think the northend of the island must of heard me scream and then allmost broke my neck falling ove the rock wall !lol

Had a friend come over to relocate it for me 4 1/2 feet long >YIKES
    he called me a sucky baby ! Geeze
    ! :

Bear
    Participant

awww.  suuny… come on he's your buddy in the garden..keeping those nasty rodents out of there…

Neighbor probably put it there to get you to call…working out there in the bikini?

Adera
    Participant

I don't like snakes… they're a little scary.

TightFit74
    Participant

I've got a snake in my pants. He doesn't like gardens much. He's always looking for a warm, moist, dark place to hide his head…

alstott
    Participant

Yeah mine likes garden neither especially bushes always spits on it…no behavior this damn trousersnake..maybe i've to lock her up for a while

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.