Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Triumph999
    Participant

Snakes and a sexy woman reminds me at “from dusk till dawn”…yummy yummy

from-dusk-till-dawn-snake-dance.jpg
    Salma…mmm….

alstott
    Participant

Wrap her up and send me her for an early christmas present  okay i'm not selfish i'll send her back..let's say after one week…one month  :

Bear
    Participant

Dang… 2 weeks worth of work for the fantasy thread gone … knew I should have posted that shape shifter story earlier

Janine Dee
    Participant

What do you mean gone Bear? I could still see the thread… hoping I get some inspiration to continue my part as well.

islandsun
    Participant

Me dreaming of tiki bar , my cove , jimmybuffet and tall dark and handsome !
    I`ll bring the snorkel gear and coconut oil !

Bear
    Participant

What do you mean gone Bear? I could still see the thread… hoping I get some inspiration to continue my part as well.

@Janine I was trying to incorporate his shapeshifter ability into something  erotic…uh… a snake happened to play into that… to post that at the moment after this discussion… it lost it's originality…

*chuckles* … a writers curse to constantly look for originality in ideas and play. can get undone easily… well I continue to work on it..the direction of that story has been hammered out…

Adera
    Participant

I have some ideas of my own regarding my part, might have visit that taverna Bear is in. I'd really like a tasty blueberry pie right now and I guess I could see some interesting things in there between Bears character and the nymph.

islandsun
    Participant

I would`ve loved to join , not enough time right now ! I wanted to be a wicca w  tracing powers > 

alstott
    Participant

oh the shape shifter character from Bear reminds me at one of my youth fantasies beeing a Beastmaster..me controlling the minds of animals..damn..time past so quick

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott omg that`s the last thing the world needs > you in control ! heeehehe

Jumping for joy !!!!!!!!!!!!  Bridezilla changed date again ! My friend the groom made arrangement s at a fancy coutry club in michigan !

hehehe ! PARTY ! with my american friends !

He gave me heads up there`s going to be some Kentucky , and Tenennsee boys there ! YAAAHOOOO!

Devil Dance !

alstott
    Participant

Pffff i don't wanna the world just lil ferrets and bunnies and wild tigers lions stallions or whatever….you ruined my whole fantasy…mommy Sunny stole my dreams

islandsun
    Participant

sucky baby ! baby la la !

here let me kiss and make up to you !

whats mommy going to do give me time out !  😮 lol

I hate to admit this but I think I need a handy man !

islandsun
    Participant

I`m wearing my bikini  > COWBOY HAT < oiled up w coconut  oil ,bent over working in my gardens !

Out of nowhere I hear a wolf whistle ~ I straighten up TURN  to see handsome man leaning against a tree,arms crossed at his brawny chest , chewing on the end of a pc of sweet wild grass ! (Damn he has a COWBOY HAT  ON! )

Grinning at me ! I give a wink and my best smile !

hehee ! You know who you are !   :-*

alstott
    Participant

Sounds someone needs attention ….bend over again move your head sideways and say…hey clint…can i call you clint…i'm diggin' some holes for cucumbers…could you help me with the seed and fill my holes up ?  :

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott : Clint Black I presume !   Hell ya Cowboy ! Just leave the cowboy hat on , and leave your cowboy boots on for better traction !hehehe      ! spill some of them wild oats LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.