Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

@Sinnnn
    Ahahah vroom.

sinnnn
    Participant

@Adera
    bites your ass 

@bobby
    I was there today. (sighs :).  won't go there with what happen.  :-X :-[ ???

Billy
    Participant

I love the one with Toyota Supra.. I have it already..

Imagine girls.. Being dominated over the hood of an exotic car..

Adera
    Participant

@Billy
    That would be fun.

If I bought a car background I would feel like a showgirl infront of it.

Billy
    Participant

@Billy
    That would be fun.

If I bought a car background I would feel like a showgirl infront of it.

@Adera sweetie, its funny i did it many times in rl, but unfortunately i dont have a Supra or a Ferrari but a poor Honda Civic Vti.. lol

I dont mean did it as a showgirl.. loool!!

Harley1956
    Participant

You would think they could come up with a nice motorcycle background…. a Harley perhaps?

Anonymous

i'm sure they will…and very soon

sinnnn
    Participant

*jumping up and down, give Harley1956 a high5*  See I said that, I said that. hehehehee

Harley1956
    Participant

Well Sinnnn….. maybe YOU can talk them into it….. bat your eyez or shake your “exhaust” at em….. damn… they can come up with all kinds of other BS backgrounds….. but no Harley's??…… gimme a break….. and Sinnnn…..*whispers*… if  YOU manage to get it done……. im in your debt…… *grinz*

Anonymous

geez harley…they've only been putting out the backgrounds for a week or 2. give 'em some time  :

Lover
    Participant

A harley is very special… could be some problems with copyright. But something similar to this is possible.

A nice car, some showgirls (Adera & friends ) and me in front of it

Or the right clothes and a castle or a villa/bungalow in the background. Or a stadium, filled with fans and we dressed like a popstar. But in this case, I prefer to have a girll band instead of me, lol.

Harley1956
    Participant

You are right Bobbler…. I shall refrain from further expressions of discontent concerning the backgrounds that I feel should be made available….. (did a simple southern boy really say that?)….for at least 2 or 3 dayz…. I wonder if the “Achat” Gods are listening…. lol…. I want my bike……. just sayin…… but alas…. I shall be content with the starry sky at my back…

Anonymous

personally i think the backgrounds are a hit. i'm pretty sure we've gotten 4 of them with each of the last 3 upgrades. so like lover said…you may not actually see a Harley…but i'm sure you'll see a bike of some kind…but hopefully not a scooter, right? 

Lover
    Participant

What about a boat or a big yacht? Captain Lover sounds good to me
    On the stairway of a nice aeroplane or in front of a whiteboard.

I must admit, now I like the idea of the backgrounds!

Harley1956
    Participant

Bobbler…. lol…… anything with two wheels on it….. minus the ones with either a pull rope starter or one that says “schwinn”… I dont want to pedal it or get engine parts for it off of a lawn mower…..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.