Skip to content

Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Backgrounds & Create own BACKROUNDS

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 676 through 683 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Here the profit is questionable. On the Achat prog it's not.

Brandybee
    Participant

I’m not sure … but I like your idea.

I would like to have backgrounds to suit my role play. I love my cabin and would like to have a garden and lake scene as though looking out my cabin window.
    Maybe a rowing boat with silhouetted figures in the moonlight on a lake.
    Maybe another window scene showing my chickens & horses in the corral.
    Maybe a table on the decking with a teapot , hot steaming tea in cups & cake to enjoy
    A picnic blanket in a field with a big gnarled oak tree …

MMM Id buy all of the above 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

nice ide aDion, but let me ask you a thing: talking about pic or screensaver, did you mean to use them as background out of the room, or inside room as personal add to a room or similar!?

indeed, it can be a nice add to have he chance to create our personal background and use it cause it give us more personalizaztion!

dion
    Participant

HB my first thought was about out of the room

Lover
    Participant

Backgrounds… we haven't got new ones for eternity and don't have the chance to add own. I knew we had talked alot about it.. and found 2 topics, one with 46 pages and one with just one.
    Dion, it's a good idea to bring it up again. We also collected pics we would like to have… so if you have some pics please add them here.

As Brandy said, would be great for role play but also for chats or simple fitting to your clothes.

dion
    Participant

Lover i have many pics , but with this topic i wanted to say that it would be great if we could create our own , personal backround.
    Something like the way we upload our profile's pic .

annielove
    Participant

I think it would be better if customers could use their own backgrounds, like they can upload their own avatars.

Lover
    Participant

Yes annielove, would be the best. Or they just would give us hundreds of templates.

Viewing 8 posts - 676 through 683 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.