Skip to content

Best Kiss Pose On Achat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Best Kiss Pose On Achat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    tangoJane
    Participant

Was with my sexy cowboy mmmwwwahhhhhhhh last night and we kissed in the Defenceless woman and its a sexy kiss
    After he had taken me to heaven we kissed in the foreplay pose I asked him what was the best kiss in Achat.

We then went looking for all the kisses and found lots heheh had good fun looking for them to mmmwahhhh

So I would like to ask everyone what your favourite kiss pose is

The Kiss in WOMAN ON TOP I think is the sexiest

thanks for sharing  mmwahhh

Anonymous

I like the kiss in the 69 pose

Rukya
    Participant

We cant all anwser this , we dont have all the updates that MF have . and the kisses are not the sames in MF and FF versions of the same pose

For exemple , the kiss in the 69 pose . It is nice in MF version , but its just a “licking tongue” move in the FF version

freddie
    Participant

I m not sure yet  wich one is the best
    We have to work more on this
    And i will love this effort 

Anonymous

Ahhhhh the kiss.
    Thank the Achat gods for including them but curse them for not including them on all poses and, worse, for not enabling each partner to have the opportunity. Oh… and even worse, for making them interruptible.

There are some great kisses in the game. I like it when I can invoke it and when I am surprised. I booted someone once when they refused to use a kiss action that I wasn't able to.

In SM these are good because I can invoke them but there are others..

lapdance kiss – I love my position
    foreplay kiss – I love the roll over
    pampered man – I love that male comes to me
    surprise from behind – mmm I kiss his neck and rub myself
    anal doggy – I like the turn round to kiss
    spoons – I like that I pull his head to me
    play with the breasts – I love that I get to masturbate him at the same time
    deep throat suck – mmm tender and I masturbate him
    handcuffed – very nice

Nat33
    Participant

Like Concerto has said, many good kiss in MS 

My favorites poses for kiss are:
    Handcuffed and spoons 

Brandybee
    Participant

I like the “clothed foreplay” kiss,  I like the expectant longing on the girls face as the guy steps forward and the snog in ” Fuck the tits “

All the kisses mentioned by Concerto are fantastic too.

Best ones is the slow down snog in the” lap dance”  and ” Riding on the chair” and  ” Lets talk”  mmmm  

mmmm I think I just like snogging      :-*

Lover
    Participant

I will add my fav kiss soon, but want to mention: It's a success of the forum that we get more and more kisses, as we begged for it and brought it up in each new pose we suggested

tangoracer
    Participant

MMMMM yes I'm with Brandy slowed down lap dance Kiss  mmmmmmmm yes indeed the passion that is in the faces of both shows it's a deep meaningful kiss

Same Kiss is in the Ride on the Chair  but the Lap dance just gets it for me. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Bear
    Participant

IMO I believe the spoon kiss to be the most sensual I have found… I captured a memorible moment in that in a snippet… and found myself stunned how sensual it appearred in the image.

or maybe it was her… 

jayc
    Participant

all the poses mentioned have nice kissing, so i will add “seat with cock”  a very nice snog, hard  to pick a favorite , as brandy already said i  too love kissing 

Anonymous

Slightly off topic as it isn't Achat but for those who love kissing…

The Maccabees “Toothpaste Kisses” is a great video.

If you haven't seen it… http://www.themaccabees.co.uk/#videos/toothpaste-kisses

Edited to add… actually I find it is better viewed on YouTube….
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SJmWSWQgdM&list=FLDTjWFfumh4aQeinxg3rW_w

Brandybee
    Participant

That is a fabulous video Concerto,  did you know it was filmed in the AB&G      … errr … that was a tame night  😮  LOL

Kingdustin
    Participant

there are to many for to just pick one. but the handcuffed one stand out well for me and foreplay kiss as well.

Covems
    Participant

For me, it's the entire “Kneeling Lovers” pose.  Although only one of us can initiate the kiss, the rest of the actions are excellent, in my opinion.  It's like a “make out session”… AND… we get to hold each other during the kiss.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.