Skip to content

Favourite Places to have sex. Fantasy or Reality.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Favourite Places to have sex. Fantasy or Reality.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

out  in the open air  under the star on a bike

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Sauna Sex

When you're having sex in a sauna your brain is not able to get the full amount of oxygen it needs causing your senses to become heightened.
    Okay it's probably not great for a long romantic session, but we used it to have some incredibly hot and desperate quickies.
    Every caress, kiss, lick, scratch, hump and bite is felt more strongly and the resulting orgasms are more intense.
    A little prep work is required coz your towels are not going to stay on you. We covered all the seating boards with towels instead.

tangoracer
    Participant

@ HGO  Yes I agree Sauna sex is hot  but you should try it in a STEAM ROOM as hot as a sauna but your wet from head to foot from the steam.  You'll  need the cold plunge pool after that   

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Out  at night  in  Desert on the hood  of the  car .

and  I want to try it  on  a  red jeep  with lots  bumps    😮

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

On a waterbed, no sheet, covered in patchouli or sandalwood massage oil.

bluedenim
    Participant

Out  at night  in  Desert on the hood  of the  car .

Well Roxxy, you're a California girl like me, we got plenty desert round us!  I did… gets cold tho, so don't stay out too long!

Lover
    Participant

Blue, whats about the theatre?

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Blue you are so right  about the cold  but I know who can keep me warm  hehehe

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

On a slightly windy summers day.
    Back on the beach where the fishing boulders are.
    The waves hit the rocks and spray u with water.
    The heat and sudden icy cool downs were tantalizing.
    We were sort of restricted to standing or girl on top positions though coz the rocks are a little uncomfortable. 
    Makes for fun sessions that can last as long as the tide does.

bluedenim
    Participant

Oh Lover……. For starters, I wore a dress.. it doesn't happen often..This was a nice tight blue silk number with a low decolletage.. but I went the whole hog with a garter belt & hose and 4″ heels (and no panties), I was taller than him, but he said they make my ass look even better….
    it was hard to wait until the lights went down as we both knew what we were there for.  I have to say that for sex not involving spanking, it was the best…  Shall I write a full blow-by-blow-job description?    Where would I post it?

Lover
    Participant

Mmmm blue, im happy you had a great adventure Knowing this all is based on my story is making me proud hehe… its wonderful when youre an inspiration for others. Thanks for telling  :-*
    Please write more about it and post in Erotic Stories

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories

It sounds so hot, it deserves an own thread…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Crap……..Blue, i bet that was a fuuunny night for you two……mmmm, the idea of a full blow-by-blow-job description is tempting!

tangoracer
    Participant

Blue you must post the blow by blow account and post it soon MMMWWAAHHHH we are all waiting

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Tamborine Mountain rainforest in the stream, under the waterfall, behind where it hits. On a sunny spring day…..paradise

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

On a bus

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.