Skip to content

BI or STRAIGHT….. MAKE UP YOUR MIND !

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls BI or STRAIGHT….. MAKE UP YOUR MIND !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

I think I just fucked a 50 year old woman…. would have been fine if she didnt mention she was 50 during like 22 times

Bear
    Participant

Well the way some lie about their age maybe she was 70 and trying to convince herself she was younger

Unhealer
    Participant

meh wasnt for me, the language barrier was pretty bad and she kept referring to herself as an old slut with and old pussy… I hope I didnt get dust burn or something

sinnnn
    Participant

omg, rotfl.

Was going to say the older the berry….etc., but I am going to just leave this one alone.

Unhealer
    Participant

I'm too young for this game
    By which I mean I'm a hell of a lot younger than most people on here

islandsun
    Participant

@ Unhealer ……….. hahahaha  sorry guy !  So the saying > Older the wine  – better the taste ! didn`t apply here ?   I had a guy tell me he was 12 yrs old  that freaked me out ! I could even think of going there ! He told me his anut was doing him !  Yuck !

Adera
    Participant

Ewwwww.

Anonymous

@sunny Not only that, but you could get in alot of trouble for even talking to him.  Too bad you couldn't get his phone number and call his parents.  They should be keeping a better watch on what he does online. 

Unhealer
    Participant

yeah 12 is a little too young… when I was 16 the worst I would do was look at bikinis

Janine Dee
    Participant

ALWAYS up for a good slumber party. 

As far as the fifty year old, there are some truly gorgeous older women out there… that said the way you are describing this women Unhealer she was not one of them. I remember looking for one of those Polite Excuses were talking about in that other thread when a woman I was with was calling herself a cheap slut and the like, because I am not into degradation.

If you need that you need that, but if you proceed to give it to yourself in the room with me it destroys my mood while making yours.

It still needs to be said though that one of the things I adore about AChat is that 50 year old woman can have a fit and toned young body (her avatar) and be sexual in ways she may not otherwise be able to.

And of course the 12 is just wrong. We've talked about ageplay more then a few times, but without the disclaimer even if you are really that 50 and claiming to be 12 you are putting your partner in danger of legal repercussion.

Adera
    Participant

12 is far too young. I had my eyes on the hot developed guys when I was 16, didn't care much for the girls as I was mostly jealous of them and I got mistaken for being 13. :

Hmm I wonder where the slumber party's at?

Unhealer
    Participant

and thats why binary terms like bisexual dont always work

Janine Dee
    Participant

No term will ever always work, but we still need them for verbal communication above the level of grunting.

Unhealer
    Participant

ughhhh

Adera
    Participant

And we humans seems to just love categorizing things.

• Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 112 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.