Skip to content

BI or STRAIGHT….. MAKE UP YOUR MIND !

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls BI or STRAIGHT….. MAKE UP YOUR MIND !

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

taxonomy

Janine Dee
    Participant

Classification is just a tool. It's up to us as to how we use it. Whether it be to speed up communication, share ideas and build connections or to isolate and control is because of us.

Unhealer
    Participant

grawl

sinnnn
    Participant

@Adera

Its at this 5star hotel.  I booked the room.  So “Come into my palor. Pillow fight is bout to began”

Janine Dee
    Participant

Should we be moving this to Erotic Fantasies? 

Unhealer
    Participant

can I come? 😮

Adera
    Participant

@Unhealer: Its a girls slumber party.

Hmm 5 star hotel now that sounds good, then my curiosity won't have me looking into drawers. I wonder if there is a jacuzzi (I always forget how that word is spelled, started with “yaku”… waaait that is the Japanese mob ).

Lover
    Participant

Of couse there is a jacuzzzi and a sauna, too. A cup with fresh fruits, some mineral water and champagne. A big round bed in the middle of the sleeping room, a nice sofa  and a big glass table in the living room.
    You also can be sure, no one is disturbing you

Anonymous

Ok Unhealer, you can come.  But only if we get to paint your fingernails and wax your bikini area. 

Adera
    Participant

Oh, maybe someone should bring some crazy toys that makes you wide eyed just seeing them.

Anonymous

Hmmm, let me look through my toybox and see what I can find…..

Lover
    Participant

Maybe you should let him feel the toys, hehe

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha no guys this time, I want the girl talk.

Unhealer
    Participant

Ok Unhealer, you can come.  But only if we get to paint your fingernails and wax your bikini area. 

wouldnt be the first time

sinnnn
    Participant

@Unhealer
    I almost want to ask but something keeps saying “You don't want to know, RUN”

I want a pillow fight, with feathers flying all over. And the scary stories told round the fire(oh is that camping?).  I one had one sleep over in my life, one girl pissed on my ragedy ann blanket, another threw up in the popcorn(didn't tell anyone ewww), and all of them was inviting boys up and blamed me when they showed up.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.