Skip to content

BI or STRAIGHT….. MAKE UP YOUR MIND !

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls BI or STRAIGHT….. MAKE UP YOUR MIND !

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

I`m the quite  one in the the back of the room ! day dreaming !  About a pool game down at the pool hall ! Hanging out w a bunch of guys ! Thats fun !  I was told it`s cheating leaning into the table w my left leg rested up on the side of the table  !  And  distraction low cleavage , hehehe    Fav past time  hooky !

Adera
    Participant

Sneakily I text Sunny “Mr Bear said he was a player “. Glancing back at her seeing her day dreaming… probably about how she's going to tease those poor guys in pool… I don't think they did one good shot last time. Her message tone suddenly goes off, oh shit… Sunny… you should have it on silent.

Lover
    Participant

Thanks Bear, a free lesson

TightFit74
    Participant

@Islandsun: as far as i know, it is cheating of both feet leave the floor (wonder how you would be putting a ball, and how your skirt would slide up), so resting one leg up on the table, isn't cheating… A low cleavage will distract guys, but if you can't stand the heat, don't play in the kitchen…lol

Bear, where is the poolhall?

Unhealer
    Participant

eating aint cheating

Bear
    Participant

@Tight  *grins…think we need an erotic thread on this?

TightFit74
    Participant

2 cues, a table and some balls…

@ Islandsun: have your cleavage as low as you like, but be careful it doesn't end up as a pocket

islandsun
    Participant

Hahahaha ! Rack up those balls  ! Boys !  And chauk up your sticks !    lol  AT first I pretend I don`t know what I`m  doing . Then when bets are are all on  ! I`ll wipe the table clean !  hahaha ! Pulling up the end of the pool cue , to my lips , blowing on the end of it , like it is a smoking gun !  lol who`s gun ?  .> GRIN

TightFit74
    Participant

First one is a give away, to make you feel comfortable and confident. Then you'll be wiped away and maybe you'll have to blow on the end of our cues…

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tightfit74    > Red ball > RIGHT CORNER POCKET !  And I never had any one complain ! The way I shoot pool !    I think you made that rule up ! lol

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Islandsun It's not a rule, it's a strategy… But it depends on the wager…

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tightfit oh sorry didnt read it right ! so I have too leave 1 foot on the floor ? Hmm lets see wager I bet you and Bear can come up w something

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Bear: shall we discuss stakes and conditions?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  > oh man new cell ph ; what was the text > psst plz tell is it about teacher ?   

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: The message was “Mr Bear said he was a player “.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.