Skip to content

Bidding for top places in Client.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Bidding for top places in Client.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Anyone else seen it ??

I thought I would have a laugh and bid 10$. 🤑 So, I logged in and found out that the minimum bid is 1000 $. ONE THOUSAND BUCKS !! Maximum is 30,000 $.

I logged back out again. 🤐

Vaughan

MMMM Sounds to me like they are feeding people’s egos at a cost.
    Buy more levels and now your places on the primary pages…

I cant see it where the bidding is for the primary pages. Have they took it down or am I missing the route in?

JessiCapri
    Participant

Insanity rules. Is it only me that is unimpressed by the number above your head in the game or if you are on ‘primary page’ or not?

The only time my number bothered me was when it was under 100 because I did not wish to be seen as a newb. There are some so desperate who friended every person on every list in order to boost their number. Others have impressed me with their generosity of spirit.

Michelle989
    Participant

I am happy with my lowly number 234, I rather like being that number has a ring to it, I will avoid being 666 thou 🙂
    slightly off topic I have finally started an unofficial Achat discord channel on Discord simply called “ACHAT Friends” if you can’t find it find me on discord @ WestAussieGirl#6672 and I’ll send you an invite, my intention with it is simply to share a common place to chat a little easier in real time, I am not the centre of attraction in it, I will be happy to pass ownership at somepoint to a more competent person, it’s a starting point for those wishing to meet and share our love for this silly game we call home. love Michelle xxx

Vaughan

Finally I found it, or its appeared again.

Bid is found top right, above where members are listed in the game.

Vaughan

When you click on Bid, it leads you to a web page

Bidding starts at “Your bid” with a drop down menu of A$ credit 200 and then rises by AS200 a time
    until the maximum bid of A$6,000

Vaughan

Seems you can bid for the 3 top positions on Page 1 of the partner search.
    Good luck in that.

If anyone does take part and bid, perhaps they can give give step by step instructions how it works,
    what it costs,
    if they were successful and
    how long they are in that position for their money before dropping back to their usual search position.

Thanks.

Adelaid
    Participant

Sorry for being ot guys, this is my irst time writing in the forum. I need to know if the developers are on holidays those days. I sent them a mail abot a pose, usually they answer after a few hours, now it’s almost a week they looks like they disappeared Can someone tell me what’s happening? Thanks in advance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.