Skip to content

Bitchs Corner

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families Bitchs Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 360 total)
  • Author
    xShezawolfx
    Participant

To you AXXXX least post the full log instead of leaving the parts out that make you look bad,to BXXXX you and your  group  of nitwits came to us looking for a fight that was over and forgot about 2 months ago .I sure hope you sent achat all the correct log because i sent it all showing even im not perfect, BXXXX it seems you cant fight your own battles that you need 4 or 5 people to back you ,my issue with you was mine till the other night,you approached us all and starting the fight.you mods or achat who reads this ask the others that were there who started what it wasnt us but BXXXX  AXXXX CXXXX and a few others .becareful what you wish for because i will post the full log and not the cute deleted parts you posted

Mod Edit.  Names removed to prevent embarrassment & personal spats should be sorted out in PM / use ignore button not for public forum.  Brandybee.

Anatasia97

WHY CAN”T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? IF NOT JUST STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER? WHY IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?

cassianna
    Participant

I dont know.

maybe AXXXX and BXXXX dont accept others persons playing the game.  And start the bullying actions to kick new players. 

I dont understand thies persons. Why use your time to hunt and hurt others? Anyway, each person have diferent ways. But respect for others individuals  must exist.

I never moved nothing against then, and they started one war against me without reasons.  I sended many reports to Achat team, but nothing happened. I want know who can help me to contact the responsables to make this report?

Maybe now , the “gang” of bullying receive same advertence.

Thankyou very much

Kisses All

Mod Edit.  Names removed to prevent embarrassment & personal spats should be sorted out in PM / use ignore button not for public forum.  Brandybee.

Lydiarose
    Participant

WHY CAN”T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? IF NOT JUST STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER? WHY IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?

well Ana I did stay away  from them  you saw what they did yesterday and I'm not like the rest of ye who just stand there and let the two of  them get on to others

Lydiarose
    Participant

to the Mod what  about the girls that these two get on to for no reason in winter room..
    ye should get off ye butts and do something about them 

xShezawolfx
    Participant

lol ok BB….

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi all I 'm coming to  4 years in the forum and when  I think back of my first time on here I was like a lost child on here.. At that time I did not know how to put up image and  a lot of other things on here. So I would like to say a big thank you to Lover for all his help  at the time and to Hukk for my first banner on here  and to all the rest thank you     

Lover
    Participant

You're welcome Lydia Let's have a drink on the next 4 years in our bar

Lydiarose
    Participant

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Hi people

Today I bring to us one new. We will start the Event GARAGE GIRL. this week.
    I decide make this “event” just because a lot of persons ask be about the Super Posters of Avatars, and I noticed the peoplelike much the idea. So, to put a little bit more of action I will try make it like a sample event to public of forum can participe too.

How It Works?

The girls who want be a Garage Girl and be  presented in the silver blonde garage with a super poster and maybe  a little interview, just need send me ,  via private  message in forum one message with the subject title “garage girl”.  The time to inscription is until next thursday 19 may 2016.

How select the girls?

The girls selected will be presented  in forum and will be submitted a public pool of votes here to make the ranking. The number of girls presented is related with the number of girls inscripteds. Something else 6, 10, 12 until 20, maybe.

How the people vote and when?

When  the time of votes  start in friday 20 may until friday 27 may 2016 (one week), everybody can vote, just visiting my topic and voting in the post of pool votes here, using your forum achat account.

What happen with the winners?

Really is a ranking pool to public  decide who is the next girl in poster. The better ranked girls will be presented in topic with a super poster. Each week, one new girl be presented. The more high ranked girls will be posted first.

I hope we  enjoy it

Kisses All

cassianna
    Participant

Thankyou very much Lydia to help me to show the event of Silver Blonde Garage, my  friend.

Thankyou very much for giveme space in your topic again!

Kisses kisses kisses

raluca93
    Participant

Cassianna has left the game!!!!

Respecting her wish Not to post in the silver Garage,
    please allow my sadness to take place here at bitch’s Corner where she liked to be  .

Cassi, more than just the very best friend,
    The  big sister, the better part of ebony and ivory.

Cassi brought me to the Forum cause of the achat Beauty contest 
    and of course the silver Garage and her great work there. Chapeau

For me the best i can handle her leaving is with beyonce’s halo,
    and this spezial Clip Shows us fans from all over the world,
    like cassi has got fans from all over the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW8qsL1nDPM

From now on everytime this song will remind me of  my sis.

See you later in live, i believe.

Sorry for my bad english.

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi all

My best friend has left the game, We talked about this over a week ago  but I had thought she had forgot all about it as
    she had come  up  with idea for Silver Garage as you can see from my last post . Cassianna liked to enjoy herself here
    and she would tell you she was best whore in Achat but there was this one person in here  who does not like to see other enjoy themselves .
    Cassianna found it hard when others got on to her and as in real life some people just like to hurt others .. I know a few of her friends are mad over  what happen to cassianna but I would say to them just leave it be that's  what cassianna would want,,she would say just enjoy the game……………..  see you Cassianna   

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi all

I have made up my mind that I will stay away from the game but not the forum
    as one friend  said to me she just does not know who is who in the game anymore
    to many in the game have more then one avatar and I put that down to Achat they
    have to come with a way to stop people having more then one avatar and why people
    need more then one avatar I just do not understand this.. 

Lover
    Participant

I'm gad you stay Lydia And I agree, there is no reason to have more than one avi. I know some people who had 2 avis, one shemale and one female avi, to have more variety in playing nd because some boys didn't want to play with a shemale.

Honeybatcher
    Participant

All i want to show is……..

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.