Skip to content

Bitchs Corner

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families Bitchs Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 360 total)
  • Author
    Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi all

as some of ye may know or not, we are having a new Beauty contest.. It will be called Achat Forum Beauty Contest
    I just would like to give BIG thank you to all my friends who give me A$ for this contest and to Kaitlyn1989 and 
    Achat team.. I would like to let ye know there is no enter fee for this contest. right now we are working on the date
    to start it and a few other things.. I will get back to ye all as soon as we work things out 

Honeybatcher
    Participant

what you think of this cassianna

Screenshot_55_zpsoud43zg9.png

Men have two year old children in their pants – that's why you're hiring me? Batch: You look like a kindergarden teacher…..

Lydiarose
    Participant

got this  could someone work this out  1  was he going to give me A$ or did he want me to give him A$ ?

Hello beautiful lady like you go. Let's make an agreement with you? You send me the money in exchange for 3 special photo 1000 I will send it to you.
    17:02 07/07/2016

Anatasia97

Sign me up.. willing to donate also.

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi Brandybee I should report any silly idiot who buys them 

Lydiarose
    Participant

Honeybatcher
    Participant

WoW love the banner looks great /irls

vika92
    Participant

it will be a grandiose beauty contest, you have done a great job, I wait about impatience of the beginning                                                         

cassianna
    Participant

I will enter to win all prizes and escape with all money this time!!!! Hihihihi!!!!

I hope everybody enter  in the contest! We can make it great. I will try  again. Lets go people!

Kisses for all

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Oh damn,

with competition from cassianna, brandybee and others my chances may be be close to zero, but i'm in.

vika92
    Participant

I participate too, the chance is always                                                                                                                                         

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi all
    Just to let ye all know the next 2 weeks are for people to just enter contest and that's all, you do not need to send me pictures
    all you have to do to enter, is send me personal message here or in game.  

Anatasia97

ok, now that it is official.. please enter me. kisses all

Lydiarose
    Participant

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi all

If you wish to join Achat Forum Contest you can post name here 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.