Skip to content

Bitchs Corner

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families Bitchs Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 360 total)
  • Author
    Lydiarose
    Participant

hi all hope your new year going good, my new year has not got off that good I lost the first  thing my ex give me, my dog it was over 12 years ago

10403972_562411190538162_6379844443294975038_o_zps0lgyxbrj.jpg

Lover
    Participant

I'm sorry for your loss Lydia. Big hug. The year didn't start good, it only can get better now

Lydiarose
    Participant

Thank ye for your kind words Lover & Vaughan its hard when you lose something that has be with you for over 12 years and when I lost my boyfriend a few years after he got me the dog I always had the dog to remember him and as daughter says I have her too and that's so truth she is so mush like him in her ways. As I sit here looking out over the sea and think back of the good times we had, God I miss him so mush, people will tell you in time you will get over it  well I just like to tell them you never get over it you just push it to the back of your mind and when you see something or you go somewhere it all comes back to you but not as bad as it was when you first lost them. so I like to tell people enjoy life and be good to others and always tell them you love them.. sorry about this on a bit of down today I will go now. bye for now

Love ye all kisses & hugs to ye all

Lydianrose       

Anonymous

*HUGS* Lydia, I usually prefer PM's to public in matters like this but your post today hit a nerve, touched my heart and I had to reply.

My “ROCK” is hurting; she has a voice and has revealed her emotions. This is the first I have seen. You never seem to ask for anything or complain. Yet you are always there to help someone else. Now it is MY turn. Let me be a friend, to someone I hold high, let me give you a HUG in your time of need.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GAV0uvh.jpg?1[/img]

I agree with your statement about TIME and LOSS. When you truly care for another and they have passed away or are lost from your life…. TIME may help soften the feelings and allow you to move on but, for me, those feelings never fully go away. Nor would I want them too, I want to remember those special souls for all of my days.  Yes, …… life is so precious, so short, so unpredictable. It is not till it is coming to an end that most of us realize we have taken so much of it for granted. LIVE in the moment, take NOTHING for granted, because nothing in this life is guaranteed except each of those precious moments as they quickly pass us all by.

Your friend Kaitlyn

zoerink
    Participant

Thank ye for your kind words Lover & Vaughan its hard when you lose something that has be with you for over 12 years and when I lost my boyfriend a few years after he got me the dog I always had the dog to remember him and as daughter says I have her too and that's so truth she is so mush like him in her ways. As I sit here looking out over the sea and think back of the good times we had, God I miss him so mush, people will tell you in time you will get over it  well I just like to tell them you never get over it you just push it to the back of your mind and when you see something or you go somewhere it all comes back to you but not as bad as it was when you first lost them. so I like to tell people enjoy life and be good to others and always tell them you love them.. sorry about this on a bit of down today I will go now. bye for now

Love ye all kisses & hugs to ye all

Lydianrose         

Send you a big hug Lydia…

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi all I was talking to a person in the game the other day and they told me about a girl who was getting a lot of shit of others in the game and that one person told her she hates her and it get me thinking about that, (hate) how can anyone hate someone in here its only a game, I myself dislike a few in here but never hate them, so what I say to them getting over yourself , the only thing you should hate is getting up in the morning after a good night out   

Anatasia97

If only, If only.. Hugs Lydia..

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi all I have not be on here for a long time because be having a bad time in my real life but I hope everything should be ok soon, so hope to be back on here soon

Gigi__1
    Participant

Lydia,

We eagerly hope to see you back in the game soon.

Hugs!

g

Lover
    Participant

Hope things are better asap for you Lydia!

vika92
    Participant

Be strong, Lydia, everything will be good

cassianna
    Participant

Hello my great friend Lydia.

I dont know what i can  said for you now. I just wanted said something to make you feel better.

I hope all will better soon.

Kisses, kisses, kisses all

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi all I have not be on here for a long time. This year has not be good to me, at the start of the year I lost one off my dogs, 3 months later I lost my second dogs it was hard on me but harder on my daughter, little did I know at the time  that a few months later I would come close to losing her. its has taking me a few months to get over that, I like to say everything is good now . she is back to herself back to telling  me what to do like to send money to cassianna for the posters she send her THANK YOU cassianna to see her smile when she saw the posters that meant a lot to me cassianna  so thank you again. how its time for me to go.

kisses and hugs to all

Lydiarose     

Lydiarose
    Participant

Champions league draw

Liverpool V Spartak Moscow

Lydiarose V vika92

Lydiarose
    Participant

my friend sara07j is in London to watch her team play in the final of the Challenge cup it on BBC one now her team is Hull F C and its 12-6 to hull.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.