Skip to content

Bitchs Corner

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families Bitchs Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 360 total)
  • Author
    Lydiarose
    Participant

yes  you are right Cordelia

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi all
    Today I was told if you put cold invite on ignore list they cant invite you in meeting place
    if  this is right I will have no room on list after one day in there

ps we hope to have a Zombie day in winter place soon.. so watch out for us

Anatasia97

It really sucks when you log in. and go to a meeting room, only to be put into an empty room over and over , so far nearly 100 trys. so i can't get into a room when my friends are.  that's cheezy their needs to be an icon that allows you to choose a room or tell you its full. really sucks..

Cordelia
    Participant

Wow, 100? Yesterday it took ten attempts for me but that is the most, so far. It is a pity that there is no visible differentiation between locations where you end up (apart from who is there, of course). Considering what appears to be a low maximum before you get shunted elsewhere, it seems strange that they don't accommodate more people. However, I guess, if everyone then started a pose it might get a lot more crowded.

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi all
    god made the world  in 5 days and on the 6 day he look down on it  and said to himself
    the world is a sad place so on the 7 day he made the irish…. 

maron211177
    Participant

Best idea he ever had after inventing coffee

Lydiarose
    Participant

Was in winter room today  and met the most foul mouth guy i have ever met  in ACHAT  in the 5 year i have be here his first words were ( I  Fuck  your mother and it got worse  after that he want on to tell us  that he was in Achat  7 years  and had the power to ban us from  Achat
    Its time Achat put someone into  the meeting rooms  to look  after the real  people who come to enjoy  the game before they lost them…

This guys name is        KKKXZ 

Peeka
    Participant

Mmmhhh kind of guy I'd love to meet in BS mode muahahaaa!

“Power to ban you from achat” huh? roooofl  This guy is a supervilain or what?? 

If you have the chatlog Lydia, you now have the power to get him banned, more than him. Don't hesitate to report such behavior.
    And please don't let him get on you and really spoil your fun. Not paying attention is the best way to piss off or get rid of a troll. 

AusWoody
    Participant

B eautiful
    I ntelligent
    T alented
    C harming
    H orny

B abe
    I n
    T otal
    C ontrol of
    H er life

Lydiarose
    Participant

on the  25/jan/2016  i started to put guys and sorry to say girls on my ignore list but had 1 rule if they intived me twice with out saying hi first or where asshole like KKKXZ  and CJFUCKING They would go on list . So in the last 7 days I have put 27 on list and the only way off my list is to come up to me and say sorry…

ps does anyone know how many i can get on list 

just got idea if anyone can pick right number of people I put on list  for the next 7 days from  2/feb/2016  to  9/feb/2016  I will gift them 100 A$  

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi all
    as you may see from my  post  I name a guy call KKKXZ
    Well it looks like out KKKXZdoes not like the same done to him
    so today he has put me on his Ignore list     YES YES YES
    This is one Bitch you do not  cross 

Lover
    Participant

No, I don't know…but get the feeling, you will find out soon
    KKKXZ is well know here. More I don't have to say about him.

Lydiarose
    Participant

Lisa and Zoe have a great day tomorrow

Brandybee
    Participant

on the  25/jan/2016  i started to put guys and sorry to say girls on my ignore list but had 1 rule if they intived me twice with out saying hi first or where asshole like KKKXZ  and CJFUCKING They would go on list . So in the last 7 days I have put 27 on list and the only way off my list is to come up to me and say sorry…

just got idea if anyone can pick right number of people I put on list  for the next 7 days from  2/feb/2016  to  9/feb/2016  I will gift them 100 A$  

42?     

Lydiarose
    Participant

from the 2/Feb/16 to the 9/Feb/16 i have put 20 on ignore list
    so i will give 200A$ if someone  can pick how many i will put on ignore list between 14/Feb/16 to the 21/Feb/16
    so come pick a number and win 200A$

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.