Skip to content

Bitchs Corner

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families Bitchs Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 360 total)
  • Author
    Lydiarose
    Participant

Anatasia97 what you should do is  go to a EVENTS and go into Meeting Place
    Date game and put your name down  and have a bit of fun

Anatasia97

Good advice, I did thanks..

AusWoody
    Participant

find better partners  lol

I have just  spend  about 30mins in a room with a guy  who if he said 5 words to me over that time thats was a lot.
    I  could understand if he did not speak english.
    Do guys find it hard to wank and type at the same time  or is it that your cock is so big you need 2 hands
    if so thats ok But this if for them guys who wank with one hand
    If you take other hand,, Who just there thinking I wish I could join in. That other hand has all the fun.
    Well guys have I got good news for you it can.
    So let your other hand join in. All you  have to do is Take only yes lads only one finger and press it on any
    letter on the keyboard like this mmmmmmmmmmm yes lads I only use one finger to do that, and all you have to do is hit send.
    so come on lads and let your other hand have some fun

Anatasia97

Walking alone on this long empty highway, so many bends and curves that bring you to the edge of nothingness.  how easy it would be not to walk off into oblivion. not a soul on this road to give a kind word, no one to give a smile. so i walk on alone, dying more with each passing mile.

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi Anatasis97 life was a bitch then you meet me lol

Anatasia97

I am happy I was able to bring laughter to all of you…

Anatasia97

Lydia, Thank you for that lovly dance last night. It was very nice to finally get a chance to talk with you..
    sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable in any way. no worries I won't dream of having sex with you again..
    just friends, right?

Anatasia97

I enter the square on a cold winter night, people gathered around chatting, and visiting with friends, under a bright steet light. As I gaze around the square, I see you standing there. your beauty catches my eyes, ” Pardon my stare,” I can't help but smile, Gazing at your face, so soft and so sweet, I pray some day by chance we will meet. you turn my direction, my eyes open wide, as you start to come close, I think “where can I hide?”
    My heart beat quickens as you draw near, my stomach begins to ache and my knees to shake. I smile and say hello, as you walk on by, and into the arm of some other guy. in an instant my heart sicks, and i drop to down to my knee, for this is just a dream, and will never be. 

Anatasia97

Sorry lydia, i will not waste anymore space on your page…

cassianna
    Participant

Roseeeeee…. Iam  here , my friend! Kisses!!!

Lydiarose
    Participant

Walcome to my friend Cassiannaaaaaa kisses

cassianna
    Participant

Our Picture….
    Kisses All

9wNJSO9l.jpg

Anatasia97

Welcome to forums Cassianna, awesome banner…

Anatasia97

You ladies look ready for adventure, or misadventure… giggles.. have funn, but not to much..

Lydiarose
    Participant

Anatasia where did you find    Interview of the week.. I have looked everywhere for it and I cant find it    HELP

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.