Skip to content

Forum Blog / Status / Diary / Personal Wall.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Forum Blog / Status / Diary / Personal Wall.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    inazuma
    Participant

Blog / Status / diary

I know this idea is radical and probably won't ever happen, but I was thinking it'd be nice to have some form of broadcasting system, where you can post your thoughts and communicate with your friends outside the game. Like a blog or a diary, whereby what you post can be seen by your friends and they can comment. Just a thought, its difficult to communicate with everyone just via the game, and the forums are too vast.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

someone had creat a facebook group for achat….don't remember who was and never take a look at it.

Unhealer
    Participant

like blogspot? i dont think they really need to make a site like that for this game

Fantasy
    Participant

isnt that what this forum is or am i mistaken?

Bear
    Participant

I value my privacy would never approach facebook's intrusive software.

I think Fantasy, he might be calling though for ability of personalized pages ad a wall for posting. An entertaining idea in that it might develop a better client retention if they had such available. With the flux of turnover here in users I am not certain it a viable option of expense.

One could set their own personal thread here as a blog spot, though you'll not have full control over who responds. Thing is about sharing ideas, is that you have to expect diverging opinions, sometimes with valid views not being considered in a course of discussion. I agree with you though, isn't that what a forum is for?

inazuma
    Participant

Forums tend to be for general ideas, for everyone to read and give a opinions, not personal thoughts you want to share with people you're friends on here with. My idea is nothing particularly fancy, simply a “share your thoughts” box which can be commented on that's personal to you. It would make it easier to communicate with friends.

But I guess users would need to use the website more often to make it viable, rather than just the AChat game, which not a lot of users do.

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe… I kinda write what I think here though a personal wall would be nice, I could definitely see it as a good addition. 🙂

Fantasy
    Participant

@Adera
    i agree, i write what i think right here..
    think the dev team could better spend time making more poses for you guys who have so few of them…
    notice i said, think.. giggle

TightFit74
    Participant

To be honest, I have no need for a seperate, site-related personal page to relay my thoughts etc on. I'd rather have a possiblity to save, sort and save more persoal, offline message.

You can now receive only 20 before your inbox is full, and for being a member for 15 months now, that space is much too imited. Offering a larger inbox, and a means to safe/save and sort mesages, would be enough for me..

inazuma
    Participant

I think I might use Achat differently, I have a small collection of friends that I play with most of the time, so being able to stay in touch with all of them more easily would be nice. My priority is being able to be on when their on because at times Achat is dead for the gay community.

Fantasy
    Participant

@ Tight
    i wholeheartedly concur with that request.
    hopefully the dev team will take notice of it also.

TightFit74
    Participant

🙂 🙂

Lover
    Participant

Inazuma, your idea is rather radical and really hard to do. I understand your reason. One solution could be closed groups here in forum, where just the starter is able to add members (I don’t know if it’s possible with the current forum software, but in some forums it works).
    For this, all people you allow to answer have to be prem (free user just can read but not write here). Perhaps more user would buy an account?

Something similar is the idea about chat rooms in the game. Though for this you have to be online at the same time and able to use the interface. Sometimes I’m at work I can use this forum but no chance to start the game

😉
    Another simple chance: Use messenger like msn, yahoo, skype… you can create a new account, including your achat-name so no stranger knows who you are and even your friends just know this name and not your real one.

At least, the best is to have the right time with the rigt person(s) here in AChat 🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

Considering the lack of people who can't even take the time to read a profile while I understand the desire I don't see it receiving a terribly large amount of use.

Lover
    Participant

Janine, I'm not sure if I understand you. Where is a connection between reading a profile and closed groups (no matter if in forum, game, messenger)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.