Skip to content

Blue’s House

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Blue’s House

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

*grabs medjai's hands and holds them while i lick and suck and bite on his neck moving down his chest a bit*

medjai
    Participant

*eye are rolling as I let my sellf enjoy this*

ooohhhhh girls……..

TightFit74
    Participant

*Walking into the room, folowing the shreaks, moans and other noises emitting through the door. Leaning against the post of the door, black tux, bottle of champagne under my arm and wearily shake my head “You go for a short trip, leave the kids out of sight and this is what you get…”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*sitting on the couch drinking my favourite whisky cream and looking sad at poor medjai and NG, when i notice Tight come into the room…..*

well, big dad, you can't blame them if you join so late to the party……but we have more time for fun!

sexilicious
    Participant

*glances over at tight* you know you want to join in or are you afraid your tux will get all messy

sm3369
    Participant

Blue, I can totally relate to how you are feeling over not seeing your o/s wife.  :'( I didn't see mine for the whole month of December, and, yes it feels very real, especially when it comes to a spouse. I sat here on Christmas & I cried my eyes out because I missed her so much. Yes, its VR, but you get attached, and yes, you do fall in love. I can tell you that even when i don't see her for a few days, my heart hurts. My o/s wife lives in Germany, so the time difference is another rough challenge we face. We manage to make it work. When you love someone, you find a way. I know that your wife really really loves you, and I know she'll be with you again. Things happen in real life that might prevent us from coming out here to play at times. Work, School, Family all play a part in that. But when you both are online, you just need to be there for each other. I know that when my wife is online, I don't care who's calling me, I'm there for my wife first. Cheer up, Blue. NG will be there!

Adera
    Participant

Well said sm3369. Now it feels like I want to hug both of you really tight and then try my best to cheer you up. *hugs*

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe well he isn't pulling away yet

medjai
    Participant

After 5 minutes of torturing Medjai's ass I take it out and replace it with my tongue, while stroking his cock

*grabs medjai's hands and holds them while i lick and suck and bite on his neck moving down his chest a bit*

How can I pull away now? 

NewGurl
    Participant

I give sm3369 a big hug  Thanks for the reassuring words, I do love my wife and I miss her terribly. You have a lot moretime problems than me and you make it work. I m readjusting my schedule so I can be on more often when she is. thanks again sm  (kiss, hug)

sm3369
    Participant

Well said sm3369. Now it feels like I want to hug both of you really tight and then try my best to cheer you up. *hugs*

Thanks so much Adera, but my wife is back now. Her computer had crashed & that's why she was away for so long. Anyway, I will take the hug from you !! I always like hugs anyway !!

Adera
    Participant

Thanks so much Adera, but my wife is back now. Her computer had crashed & that's why she was away for so long. Anyway, I will take the hug from you !! I always like hugs anyway !!

Good, I like hugging too and have lots of hugs to give away.

sm3369
    Participant

I give sm3369 a big hug  Thanks for the reassuring words, I do love my wife and I miss her terribly. You have a lot more time problems than me and you make it work. I m readjusting my schedule so I can be on more often when she is. thanks again sm  (kiss, hug)

You're very welcome NewGurl, and thanks for the hug too   . Many of us out here share the issue of the time difference. Most times, when I'm having dinner, she's getting ready for bed. Germany is six hours ahead me on the East Coast. I often find myself “tucking” my spouse in at that time. I know it might sound a little silly, but she loves it. It's nothing more than some tender words and actions at bed time, but she's told me that it makes her feel safe & loved, & that's important to me.   And by the way, NewGurl, you can call me Stephanie instead of sm. That's what most people here on Achat call me. I hate my username, but I'm kind of stuck with it. I never planned to stay on this site, so I thought up a lame user name. Had I know I'd stay here this long, I'd have been much more creative with it. It's just that most of the people here have been wonderful to me, yourself included NewGurl. Kisses. Hugs.

NewGurl
    Participant

I know what you mean about the username, I could be on here for years and I'll always be New   Oh well,

By the way for everyone out there  My name is Bonnie.

medjai
    Participant

Sorry I didn't say anything ealier welcome Stephanie I'm Gianfranco

I share your troubles with time zones, my lovely wife lives in Australia and from here in Italy it's 9 hours ahead. It's easier for me coz every time we meet it's only afternoon here but night over there, she stays up till late for me and I can't express well enough how much I lover her and appreciate her for that.

@Lover: buddy u started this pillow fight when are u going to jump in? 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 204 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.