Skip to content

Blue’s House

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Blue’s House

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

*wriggles across floor still tied to spreader towards NG hoping that she will have pity and unfasten me*

Adera
    Participant

Damn she threw me off, oh well *walks out of the room for some fresh air*.

bluedenim
    Participant

Adera,

you just gotta know how ticklish I am, I was bucking like a bronco with a cactus up his ass!

bluedenim
    Participant

I would gladly shake my tail if you'd let me out of thnis spreader!!!!!

medjai
    Participant

starts pushing back against medjai with his licks and blows

*since NG is busy with her wife, starts licking sexi's ass while slipping a hand between her legs and strats tickeling her pussy*

sexilicious
    Participant

*moans and starts rocking against medjai's hand as my pussy gets wetter from his touch*

medjai
    Participant

*feels sexi's exictment, licks two fingers and with those gently starts rubbing her clit*

sexilicious
    Participant

*starts rocking faster against medjai's hand as he takes me higher and higher while all other noises seem to fade in the room*

medjai
    Participant

*grabs sexi and pulls her on top of him on the floor, grabs her head by the hairs and kisses her with passion while keeps rubbing her pussy with the other hand*

Bear
    Participant

*gives blu a lust filled look… now why in the world would I even consider that?

sexilicious
    Participant

wiggles against medjai at his touch while sticking my tongue inside licking the insides and sucking on his tongue

NewGurl
    Participant

while kissing Blue I hand bear a riding crop, she is still in the spreader

hentaiboy69
    Participant

now blue just need two beatyfull foxy ears and she will be a perfect foxy girl!
    *put on blue head a pair of fake fox ears and looking at her*
    now we can start the fox hunt…….

TightFit74
    Participant

*Looking around, seeing everyone entangled with eachother, I hear a sound at the end of the hallway, deciding to keep my suit on and leave the kids alone in their slumber party, leaving the bottle of champagne of the table*

Lover
    Participant

“Wait tight! What about a poker game together with bear? Perhaps janine is also interested?”

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 204 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.