Skip to content

Blue’s House

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Blue’s House

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    medjai
    Participant

wiggles against medjai at his touch while sticking my tongue inside licking the insides and sucking on his tongue

*gives a gentle bite on her tongue aswell a gentle pinch on her clit*

bluedenim
    Participant

*barks and wiggles across the room towards the garden*

it is impossible to either run or have any sort of dignity in a spreader!

Pleeease someone help me!!  :'( :'(

medjai
    Participant

*starts french kissing sexi with more and more passion as he slips two fingers in trying to make her moan to catch NG's attention*

sexilicious
    Participant

ooooohhhhhhhh *pushes against medjai's fingers trying to get them deeper while kissing him deep in his mouth*

Bear
    Participant

redhead-life-time-woman-nature-blonde-brunette-sleep-naked-b-demotivational-poster-1242935842.jpg

saw this and immediately thought of you blu'

bluedenim
    Participant

@ Bear….

:-* :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

But there can be the exception that proves the rule…..there is allways one…..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*bend at blue's feet, removing the spreadbar……then slowly caressing gentle blue's beatyfull legs, kissing and licking them*

Bear
    Participant

awww … tried so hard to catch her in one…now that's just disrupting. the fun…
    stomps out… muttering

medjai
    Participant

*grabs sexi's nipple between index and thumb and starts pulling and wiggling whipering in her ear ” moan for me “*

sexilicious
    Participant

*moans loudly as I feel medjai's hands still playing on me where i don't hear someone coming up towards us*

bluedenim
    Participant

*Kisses HB, hugs him and to show her gratitude cups  his balls whilst nibbling the end of his dick, then turns round, flicks her tail over his head and sits on his face*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*tickling blue clit softly whit my tongue and play whit her tail*

thinking in my mind “hope NG don't gonna catch us! realy hope it!”

bluedenim
    Participant

*leaps off and scampers across the room wiggling her big red brush looking for Adera*

medjai
    Participant

*sneaking in from the backdoor he reaches the kitchen, gently puts the big bag on the ground, pick blue up and gives her a kiss while gently lay her down on the counter. Grabs all that was in the bag: fondue dish, brush, corn oil, choccolate and set everything up for a choccolate fondue. While he waits for the choccolate to melt he leans and french kisses blue again while his hand is slowly sliding up from her knee to her inner tight*

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 204 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.