Skip to content

Blue’s House

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Blue’s House

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Not me Baby! you and your paddle don't frighten me!

*wiggles bushy tail across Rukyas lovely young tits*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I look at Blue and take a deep hard breath…..
    “that girl is crazy….she is joking whit the wrong girl….” thinking this i move to her, but slip on some orange juice on the flor. I lose my balance and  hardly fall over Blue. When i open my eyes, my head is between her tits and over her shoulders i can see the angry face of Rukya! Damn, we crash over her too!

bluedenim
    Participant

Well if Rukya wasn't angry before, she will be now!

*clasps HB tightly to me and rolls over, leaving his ass right in front of Rukya's paddle hand*

I know when it's fun and when it's not!

medjai
    Participant

In my mind I'm thinking damn Rukya stole my desert! I should say something…..but she is Rukya…… *slowly and silently hides behind the kitchen counter and move to the other side while crawling silently behind Rukya trys to reach a safer place, looking at hentai he puts his finger in front of his lips and winking he askes him to keep quiet*

bluedenim
    Participant

Thinking about where HB is, I doubt very much he'll be keeping quiet lol!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*i'll try to move away from Rukya's paddle, but Blue is holding me really tight……i look at her face and i can see a smirk on her lips*

“please, blue, set me free! i had a bad memories of that paddle!” i'll scream at her

bluedenim
    Participant

As I really like HB,* I release him and allow him to run and hide next to Medjai, I stand up and grab Rukya's paddle hand, forcing it behind her back, while I kiss her passionately on the lips!*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*i look at blue and blow a kiss to her. she had save me and i have a debt whit her now……and i'll gonna thanks her for it in some way. at the same time, i anvy her a little…..even Rukya is scared, she looks so hot…..*

Adera
    Participant

I'd like to share a tip about RP:ing because of the unfortunate thing that happened.

If anyone wants to convey reluctance or give a show of not wanting something in an RP or such but in reality really wants it or is fine with it I think it's a good idea to convey that. Like the prospect of Rukya spanking HB, right now it would seem as if HB really doesn't want to be spanked but if that's not the case he should elaborate and say so in some way. He could for example write how excited he gets at the prospect of getting spanked or something like that so his body betrays him.

If that is done then it's way easier for a domme to feel confidence about spanking someone because there's an actual interest and excitement at getting spanked that has been conveyed to everyone.

Anyway, you don't have to do it like this, this is just the way I've found that I like… but then I'm kinda descriptive. :

bluedenim
    Participant

Rukya, I wish I could put into French the way I feel about you. You are just like me, but where you give, I receive, you are so naughty and I love you.
    xxxxx
    *takes Rukya's hand that no longer has the paddle in it and holds it against my warm, wet pussy*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*Carefully, i'll take a look at Rukya and Blue……damn, those girls are so sexy! Two beatyfull redhead ready to do everythink to pleased each others! i had to admit……in my mind i'm dreaming to jump between them! but the paddle in Rukya's hand stop me to do it…. I look at medjai near me and say: “a strategic retreat, my friend!?”*

medjai
    Participant

“It would be a very good idea but…..I don't know if I wanna miss theese two gorgeous girls playing with each other….You understand right?”

“They seem preety busy with each other tight now…let's just keep quit and enjoy. We can always run like hell later” *he says winking at you*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

“Oh, i understand what you mean…..* i answer, looking at the girls “maybe we can give to Rukya some of her own medicine…..”

medjai
    Participant

*whispers in hentay's ear* “If we're gonna do that we'd better blindfold her so she won't recognize us, I'm too scared of Rukya's payback” 

Thinking about that…two hot redheads….two guys…..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

“blind her……*
    *I look around the kitchen in search of something we can use for our purpouse, when i see a small chopping board whit an handle. An evil smirk rise on my lips when i grab it in my right hand, meanwhile i look at Rukyas's ass…..oh, she gonna have another red part of her body soon…..*

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 204 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.