Skip to content

Bobbler. Messin’ around

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Bobbler. Messin’ around

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    bobbler

one thing i like to do to mess with people…when getting a Group Sex cold invite…is let the timer run to zero 
    then…inevitably…i get another invite for Group Sex from the same person…sometimes more than once 

anyone else have a different way(s) to mess with others?

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi Bobbler,
    ever tried letting the timer run out and then sent an invite back? But as soon as you get in a room, leave? Never doe it myself, but it might be an option…

Lover
    Participant

I am acting the same way bobbler

😀 not only in Group sex, also with a cold invite from one person. Sometimes, after repeating the invite 2,3,4 times, they say “hello”. Then I just answer “hello”. Almost they are quit. Sometimes they say “I invited you” then I say “Oh, really? I didn’t notice it.”

Anonymous

Hi tight:
    that would be mean 

but here is another idea, similar to what you stated.  accept the invite, then get in the room and say you accidentally clicked the wrong button…*then* leave 

TightFit74
    Participant

Bobbler… nasty…
    Or go through the steps and when arrived in a room: “I thought you were a guy/gal…(opposite from the gender ofcourse)” and leave then.

If you ever start teaching a nasty course, I'll sign up!

Anonymous

or how about when someone says “can i invite you?” and then you say “sure”…but don't accept.  you only said that they could invite

one time i even did that and logged off after i said “sure”…since i was just about to log off anyway 

Anonymous

ok here's something else i do…just happened tonight, but its happened before:

on the rare occasion that a girl ticks me off or is rude in some way, i like to keep arguing with her and pushing her buttons, just to see how far i can push her before she puts me on ignore
    a girl starts talking to me tonight, *she* started the conversation, then WHAM  right in the middle of talking she goes in a room. comes out maybe 10 minutes later, says sorry, i tell her she was rude to do that. she say's well then i will go back in the room now. i say have fun. she goes in the room…comes out not too much later…i try to talk to her and she has me on ignore

and the funny thing is, she probably feels all good about putting me on ignore while in actuality i could care less

this was a short conversation before i was put on ignore. i've had much longer ones 

Lover
    Participant

Today a girl talke to me. She just had her name, no description at all. After saying “Hi” she told me about yahoo and that I can meet her there – I played the stupid one and said “Sorry, I don' know WHERE yahoo is, I live in Germany. Is it far to go for me?”
    She tried to explain and explain…

I talked to a friend during that time, probably she still is explaining…

Anonymous

good one Lover 

alstott
    Participant

i nearly had the same one Lover ,maybe we talked to the same gir  l lol

Lover
    Participant

Haha and did you find out about messenger

alstott
    Participant

No i said ,never been there , is it big? i don't like big citys, i'm ajust a little guy who enjoys the country life , she gives up and said, i hate to be a teacher…

Lover
    Participant

Haha, probably she's changing her tactics now If we ever meet her again?

alstott
    Participant

Maybe, we must prepare us ,she`s bringin up heavy ordnance , i guess, probably she thinks, i hate those guys didn`t know what Yahoo is,how dumo they are

Lover
    Participant

Let's search her and then, one guy after the other, is asking her: “Can you tell me where I can find AChat?”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.