Skip to content

Bobbler. Messin’ around

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Bobbler. Messin’ around

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Ardeur
    Participant

This was in AChat?

Anyway, it's a good thing being stupid isn't forbidden by law, it's a punishment by itself already… 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott Was it really the first time you chatted? Congrats man!!!      

alstott
    Participant

@Ardeur no, on facebook, i know i`m bad.@Tight oh yes first time ever

Lover
    Participant

Lol Alstott, you're making new friends everyday   I see you need a face double Perhaps you find someone in AChat? Haha

PS: I need a double to do  my work, so I can spend more time in AChat – anybody offering his help?

alstott
    Participant

Lol Lover,I´m one of a kind but sometimes it can help ;)don`t lead me into temptation with Achat,haha. I´m staying at home for minimum 4 weeks with a broken leg,so i`ve enough freetime

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Alstott: You don't have to use a pick-up line on the forum, achat is much better suited for that But in all honesty: get well soon man..

Bear
    Participant

Ouch Alstott,…be careful,..I came on shortly after ripping a knee apart, 9 months later,..the little diversion is still strong…

alstott
    Participant

Thanks Tight i will  @Bear man i know where you going through i ripped of my anterior cruciate ligament 3 years ago and still have problems some days…

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott  Hey get a home nurse in to help you ! Some one that wears the nurse uniform like the one on achat ! lol  Look out world alstott is on face book ? Really? 

Adera
    Participant

I thought the nurse uniform was really kinky and fun until guys started asking me to give them injections… stopped wearing it then.

Ardeur
    Participant

Heh, did they know what kind of injection they had coming to them? 

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  should of said you go first !

alstott
    Participant

@Sunny you sure ,it will push on my healing process? ähm face book?  no no , i mean race look

Adera
    Participant

They wanted me to fuck them up their asses, quite a lot where hetero too. Well I don't really enjoy doing that with guys, if I did I guess the whole thing would've been funnier.

islandsun
    Participant

@ alstott   That`s what pain killers are for ! lol    sexy nurse  will take the pain away LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.