Skip to content

Bobbler. Messin’ around

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Bobbler. Messin’ around

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    alstott
    Participant

No Doping for me !  lol oh yeah she would for a while at least do you know if my health insurance company pays for that? lol

alstott
    Participant

Okay listen a converstion i had minutes ago,this was after a cold invite after i write to her call first and she does it 4 times again:
    >you wanna sit on my face?
    <whats when im weigh 330 pounds?
    >are you fat?
    <maybe , you don`t know it
    >you wanna lick me or not?
    <i have pimples on my tongue, cause i let  a girl ridin my face
    >Uhhh its disgusting
    <don`t tell me , i have to deal with it
    < and also since that time my balls itching
    >what you gonna tell me about?
    <nothing ,but careful who you cold invite
    >suck yourself
    <i would but i have a bad neck
    >why i`m talking to you?
    < i don`t know
    <oh oh wait now i`m in the mood right now makin you happy
    >really?
    <no just kidding
    and then she`s gone,damned

islandsun
    Participant

HAHAHAHHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  guy > Just oral sex !   Dont talk ! >Dum blonde moment , i had to ask >guy  cause my wife dont like it ! 

alstott
    Participant

Poor guy,can`t laughing my rips hurt,say to him-no problem move your head down until you hear a creaky noise , then move your hips

islandsun
    Participant

hehehe ! better then a pain in the ass !

alstott
    Participant

No seriously i hear that sometimes too , wife from my buddy don`t like it either

islandsun
    Participant

wow lots  guys complaining about that !  😮 😮 😮 One guy told me he has`nt slept w his wife in about ten year ! I could`nt imagine  having a man around  ,and not wanting those arms around me and the touch of his lips !  Why they stay together ?  : TOO CRAZY !!!!!!!!!

Unhealer
    Participant

damn kids

islandsun
    Participant

Staying together because of kids  is dum ! Being raised in a home w out love  and happiness is  not a healthy enviroment ! 😮

Unhealer
    Participant

kids will be fine as long as you make them eat all of their food groups and exercise

alstott
    Participant

omg love without sex i can`t figure it out for myself, but a friend of mine has this in real , cause there is so much love in it , i salute to them , i can`t do that right now at least

TightFit74
    Participant

Love without sex? Depends on the persons and the relationship they had. My ex-wife hated it, something to do with experiences early in life. Unless you know, hard to deal with. For me, having a lousy sexlife and having a naughty mind like me, it was part of the reasons for leaving her.

In all honesty: not everybody is so content and focussed on sex as a lot of people online here…

islandsun
    Participant

Life with out orgasm`s  Now thats a nightmare ! shhh mr blue don`t get upset were just talking ! hehehe !      Love with out sex could`nt do it ,it might sound greedy , But Id want it all !    I`ll stick w my older friend w benefts ! No complications there ! 

Adera
    Participant

There are of course asexual people out there and apparently more females than males but only like 1% in total so I'm not surprised about a relationship without sex.

I can't have a relationship like that though, I would go crazy and start sleeping around. I really need someone to fuck me until I make sweet cummies at times.

Bear
    Participant

Tight' u nailed it,..
    We are talking of celibate relationships…. here on this site?

I seriously doubt there would be but a handful who could wrap their minds around that,…there again,…most folks here have not experienced much in terms of water under the bridge of time…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.